• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Graphics you were looking at wrong

ave u ever look3d at pixels the wrong way?! ;)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

The years of small resolutions are far behind, and visual goofs like these don't tend to happen now due to high resolutions allowing for more clarity:

Goldeen from Pokemon Red
e4RE5XL.png

I don't know why but whenever I looked at Goldeen I always thought its fins were eyes, it took me years to work out I had been looking at this stuck up entitled fish the wrong way( I hate Goldeen). Mistakes like these are easy to make on a small screen, even today at first glance I still find myself looking at those damn fins thinking they are eyes.

9zK9Kfe.png

Papu papu from Crash Team Racing was another one. I always thought to myself why his icon looked so weird compared to the other racers. Upon making this thread I came across this!

https://pre03.deviantart.net/4751/th/pre/f/2012/090/9/2/ctr_mind****_by_swsu_master-d4ujyct.png

So i'm bi-curious if you forum dwellers have mistaken graphics like the above in your many gaming endeavors?

XeimR.jpg

Its not so much that I'm looking at it wrong, more so i dont know what i'm looking at. I cant see a face here, is his mouth open stupidly wide?

Ive never been able to figure this one out. Someone help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom