• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphics Glitch in Lost woods - LTTP

Found this during my Zelda timeline play through. I was making my way through Skull woods when I warped myself on top of the mushroom in the light world. I noticed the thief also was affected by this glitch too! Anyone else get some of these glitches through that game?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
That’s awesome! Nice find!
Could you go down the hole? If so, did it go back to normal or did something happen?

This is super cool, but I wonder why the trees load the wrong color. It looks like they have snow on them. Maybe unused snow trees? Or just a basic color change?

I am VERY sorry for my lack of attention to this thread! I've been busy with moving so I haven't gotten much of a chance to go down the rabbit hole with this glitch. But I am currently editing a video showcasing what else this glitch effects. As far as I know, the mushroom is the only item that causes it. Once you have the Magic Powder you can't find the mushroom anymore, so I had to get up to the point of after acquiring the Hammer and traverse to the lost woods dark portal path. What I found is pretty crazy, and I can't wait to show all of you!

The Thief that's normally in the lost woods changes into this weird model of a Hinox after the mushroom glitch.

IMG_4121.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom