• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
kA7Tvxv.png

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um... I'd like a sig with this: image.jpg and this quote: "Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion. There are more important things."

Thanks.

Hey there ZD.

I was hoping that an artist here would be willing to help a fellow Zelda enthusiast out. You see, my signature is broken. It was beautiful, but alas things happen. And I am hoping to get a brand new one. I want the artist who decides to do this, if any free run with how they want to make it, so long as Deku-Link plays some part in it. I'd like to see the surprise. Thank you all so much. Not just for doing mine, but I enjoy looking at everyone else's cool sigs/avvys and I like seeing original art done the way it is here.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hey there ZD.

I was hoping that an artist here would be willing to help a fellow Zelda enthusiast out. You see, my signature is broken. It was beautiful, but alas things happen. And I am hoping to get a brand new one. I want the artist who decides to do this, if any free run with how they want to make it, so long as Deku-Link plays some part in it. I'd like to see the surprise. Thank you all so much. Not just for doing mine, but I enjoy looking at everyone else's cool sigs/avvys and I like seeing original art done the way it is here.

Um... I'll do it for you. I haven't made graphics in quite a while, but it shouldn't be that hard to pick it up again.

Okay,so I have this RP thread. The characters I use are Skull Kid,and my Wizzrobe OC,Solro.
Solro thinks skull kid is Majora so he keeps trying to get rid of Skull Kid.
Could you make a SIGNITURE of Solro and Skull Kid Fighting?

Or a SIGNITURE based off of my RP to sort of advertise it. And because it would look FRIKIN awesome.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I think I've lost any sort of inspiration, so could someone make a signature for me inspired by the song "Birdhouse in Your Soul"? I would like it to have some of the lyrics in it (I need it to have at least a line referencing the Blue Canary, but any other lyrics are up to you.), and to have the band in it somewhere, whether a drawing of them, or a photo, or whatever. Specifically just the two Johns, because they were the only ones in the band when that song was written. (The ones in my avatar, if you don't know. But don't use that picture. Just, don't.) If you type in "They Might Be Giants" into google, most of the pictures are just of those two, so it shouldn't be a problem finding a picture.

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Can anyone make a siggy for me? If yes, just pm me or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom