• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd like to request a different Sayaka Miki avatar, if anyone is up to it. I'd prefer her in her magical girl uniform instead of her school one, if possible.

Well I had an idea where the exploit could be "sold" in the vBshop, so to speak, but as with most suggestions, nothing was done about it.

Ah okay, black market kind of stuff, that's cool. Guess we could launder the gold through ZU and then set up shop on ZI, INTERPOL Lord Vain Quaffler can't catch us that way.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I don't know if this is the place to request this, but is anyone good with making gifs? There is part of a video I want in gif form but I am terrible at making gifs.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Can someone please make me a custom user title bar? If you do make it, use this in it: Supreme Entity

The Gobli doesn't like getting things for free, though. I will find a way to repay the favor. ~Gobli

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Request: User rank
150x35 (Or around that)
Image: Heart
Colours: Half red, Half purple (If possible)
Text: Pannie

Please, and thank you :puppy:

Ganondork

goo
Can someone post the code for the fake user titles? I know enough that I can edit it myself but I want a template.

;display: inline-block; background: url("URL") no-repeat scroll 0px 1.3em transparent; padding-bottom: 3em; padding-right: 71px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0.2em; font-size: 13px;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom