• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
Signature?

I'm not that great of an artist, so I was wondering if someone could create a possible Link themed signature for me, I'd very much appreciate it ;)

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
I'm not sure how this works, but I think I just ask you generous people to make me a cool signature right? Okay... First off, how does Private Messaging work? Because I am not sure I can receive the picture if I don't know how PMing works. Anyway, I would like a picture of Link playing the Ocarina and Zelda just chilling next to him. The quote 'This song reminds me of us.', then my username in a fancy font! You guys are the best! :kirby:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Can someone please make me a sig? I'd like THIS picture before a fiery background with my username printed somewhere in white lettering.

http://images.wikia.com/layton/images/6/6d/Enter_Jean_Descole.png

I got you covered. ;)

LordCarlislesRequest_zps9f09c5a9.png

The link: http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/Azure_Sage/LordCarlislesRequest_zps9f09c5a9.png

Pwease don't forget to give me credit. ;D

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
I need a Sig one with the Majora's mask and the fierce deity mask half and half that says the eclipse mask and my username. this may be too hard but I want someone to make this for me.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't really know how to request a graphic so I'm just going to say what I would like to have and pray somebody makes it. It just want a singature with Sonic, Cresselia and Zoroark. Just trust me, kay?

Sheik

:the:
Could I have a siggy with Flygon here
flygon.jpg
And with his eyes glowing white, like an Avatar's
And maybe have the four elemental symbols surrounding or to the sides of Flygon (these)
elements.jpeg
And that'd be cool. Oh, and don't forget the pizzazz.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I was wondering if any body could make a signature for me with a Ho-oh and Meganium on it since Pokemon Gold Version was the first video game I owned. If you're wondering why I want Meganium it's because on my first playthrough of it when I was really young I beat the game with a Level 100 one that I leveled up legitimately from Chikorita.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I was wondering if any body could make a signature for me with a Ho-oh and Meganium on it since Pokemon Gold Version was the first video game I owned. If you're wondering why I want Meganium it's because on my first playthrough of it when I was really young I beat the game with a Level 100 one that I leveled up legitimately from Chikorita.

57PF3.png

[noparse]
57PF3.png
[/noparse]

PM me if you want anything changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom