• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
(Sorry if I'm being a total newb, I joined this site just yesterday)
It sounds silly, but all I ask is for a sig with these Chinese Symbols to the right(prefferably green):
courage.gif
and this Link picture to the left:
normal_SOU_C_link_04_ad_copy_by_gonintendo_flickr.jpg
with my username on the bottom-right corner, in tiny letters.
And you don't really have to draw the Chinese characters..and sorry I added such a big Link pic. :(

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Hey, I would appreciate it SO much if someone could make me a signature for me with these things in it:
-The Grim Reaper.
-His scythe.
-The moon.
-My username.
If anyone could make me a sig with these requirements it would definitely make my day. :D

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
I've got some small amount of gimp skills, but no drawing talent to speak of, so could someone whip me up an avatar?
I'd like a headshot of a guy, about twenty, longish black hair, maybe a bit of stubble, and wearing a black hood.
It doesn't have to be exactly that, anything would be awesome.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Hey all you amazing artists, I was wondering if you could help me with my signature, and possibly avatar. I want something combining LoZ and Batman, and I've got some good ideas. PM me if you're interested.

Hey all you amazing artists, I was wondering if you could help me with my signature, and possibly avatar. I want something combining LoZ and Batman, and I've got some good ideas. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I want a good looking avatar

i would appreciate it if someone would make me an avatar of the Sword Art Online character Silica, thanks

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Hey amazing artists of ZD, I and a couple friends started a band this year that is called the Inner Core. I was wondering if somebody could make a graphic for our band; just something simple with our name on it. We're not heavy metal or anything- we play more classic rock and stuff like that- so maybe stuff like Led Zeppelin or Queen, or more alternative bands like Muse.
Shoot me some ideas if you'd want to make one. Thanks!

I have a pretty specific request for a sig graphic so any artists up for a challenge, let me know.

I'd like this quote from SS:

"Anyone who is a part of something special is bound to catch some nasty looks sooner or later."

Over a picture of Adult Link and Adult Zelda, preferably from TP, but OoT will do. I would like the pictures to show the enthusiasm and happiness from the beginning of SS but showing in their older, more mature forms.

Please?

Kirino

Tatakae
Hello, I need a signature with Bioshock Infinite's Songbird. I'm thinking something similar to the following images. I don't really have anything specific in mind, but I want his whole body, not just his face. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to make it.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Hey guys, I was hoping someone could make me an avy that would be Keeseman- Batman in the Zelda world. His mask would be similar, but he would have armor and a more rugged cape. PM me if you are interested in that.

Also, I'm still looking for anyone who would like to make a logo for the band I'm in. I made a post about it before, but it's called "The Inner Core", and it would be really awesome if somebody designed us a logo. PM me if you would like to help me out with that. Thanks in advance.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hello fellow ZD Members!

I am in need of some Digital art. I need a 2D or 3D digital logo and name done for my YouTube channel so that I can have it to represent myself.

What I would like is something that said "Sooshi Shef", done similar to something like these (open spoiler)

Skrillex-Logo-original.jpg
logoATS.jpg
KnifePartyLogo.jpg
i_see_stars_rainbow_wallpaper_by_darkdissolution-d4q3i02.jpg

and a logo done like this (open spoiler)

xlogo.jpg

but with S on the right and left side of the X, a sushi roll at the top, and a knife on the bottom.

Please contact me and let me know cause I'd really appreciate it. I will credit and site you if you want it as well. I'm a nice guy like that. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom