• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

R

Rupayan

Can someone please make me a signature using the Link from the WiiU Tech Demo (it's in TP style, but please use an image from the tech demo itself)... It should have my name on it, with cool green fractals and light stuff from the back... And maybe the Nave from the Tech Demo also... Idk... I just really LOVE the tech demo. So anything you can make with it. Thanks!

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I really like my avatar, but I think it's time to at least change it for a while.
I would like to have an avatar using either Gerard or Mystogan from Fairy Tail (not their entire bodies, just arround the head).

If you are interested, please send a pm to me. And if you want, I could send a/some picture(s) I'd like to have in my avy ;)

Last edited:
V

VaatiReborn

I'm New Here, I Would Love a Sig!

Hey Everyone!

Bryson Frizzell (VaatiReborn) Here! I would love a great sig of Vaati. I don't have too much in specific. A great epic pic of Vaati would be good :) If you can help, Thanks!

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
Can someone make me a Demon Lord Ghirahim sig? I don't have any specific requests, I just want it to say D-Lo G. Thanks!

T

Twilit_Midna

Siggy

Can you get a picture of Midna looking evil, but with fused shadow on her head? Then write "This little imp can kill people with her hair." Thanks!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Request for YouTube Avatar!

Hey there I'm a YouTube Let's Player and game reviewer and I just noticed that my avatar is outdated - I finished my Metroid Prime LP a bit ago and am now playing Ocarina of Time. I currently don't own Photoshop (hoping to remedy that situation soon, though) and was wondering if someone could make me a new avatar. You can have your name or whatever in the corner; I really don't care. Just something spiffy with Zelda or Link from Ocarina of Time and preferably with the word 'LolGames4u' in it. Attached is my previous avatar. Lolgames4u.jpg

Thanks,
LolGames4u

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I would like a picture of Link finishing off Ganon in Ocarnia of Time. Animated Signature.

*Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Looking for Help with a Siggy!

Hello everyone!
I am hoping to freshen up my siggy now that I am going to be posting more. So this is a contest as to who will make a siggy for me! XD

What I want on it:
My name
Sheik
Anything else you want!

Please post here if you have anything for me! Thanks again everyone!

- Rishian

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Hello. I am kind of new to the forums. I made an account before but I never went anywhere with it. So am I kind of wanting a sig. All I ask is that it is my name and the photo of Ike and The Black Knight from Path of Radiance fighting. You can just google that. I don't want anything to big, because of the rules. I'll be as happy as a calm with that and it can be as simple as can be.

thank you c:

~Go_Skyward or "Silver"

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Go_Skyward.png

How does this strike you sir/madame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom