• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Can Someone Please "Enhance" This Sig??

I've made this siggy on my own, but whenever I try to fill in white spots, it doesn't do the whole thing, as you can see with the Kokiri Sword. Luckily, the rest of the swords had a black background, but the letters are also not filled in (the ones that say "Majora's Mask")... can someone help?

zdsignumberfifteenthousand.jpg

(also, it should be bigger than that... :lol:)

Jedizora

:right:
Could someone make a google chrome theme for me? I was looking for one based off the Ace attorney series, but I couldn't find one, and I don't have the talent to make one. So could someone who is able to download the maker/has it please make one? The only think I'm requesting for it is that is has Pheonix wright on it.

Hello forum, and graphics designers. I see alot of people have very neat banners, so I thought I'd request for one to be made. I would like it to involve Deku-Link, and any other cool picture of Link. I'm open to creativity. Just add "Dekunub" in the banner. all credit is yours, of course. just think it'd look neat. Thanks soo much!!

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
Hey all. I'm looking for a second sig pic, please, but I'd like this one to be from the anime series Bleach. For whomever decides to partake upon this project, I'm looking for the main characeter Ichigo in the form he uses to battle Aizen in episode 309 (shown below, first), and I want it to look similar to the picture in ZeroLink's signature (shown below, second). I'd also like the words, and the symbol behind them, in the second picture, replaced with the word Bleach, and Ichigo's mask. (shown below, third)
Ichigo.jpgzelda.jpgHollow mask.jpg
I thank you whomever decides to partake in this. :)

Last edited:

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
Hey all. I'm looking for a second sig pic, please, but I'd like this one to be from the anime series Bleach. For whomever decides to partake upon this project, I'm looking for the main characeter Ichigo in the form he uses to battle Aizen in episode 309 (shown below, first), and I want it to look similar to the picture in ZeroLink's signature (shown below, second). I'd also like the words, and the symbol behind them, in the second picture, replaced with the word Bleach, and Ichigo's mask. (shown below, third)
Ichigo.jpgzelda.jpgHollow mask.jpg
I thank you whomever decides to partake in this. :)
Please excuse my double post. Something arose in which my post, unread, was marked as read.

THANKYOU

Well I couldn't exactly find any good pictures of gorons or Zoras or any of the Zelda characters in skyward sword that matched these two particular formats so I hope this is a good substitute for what you asked for if not tell me i'll take another crack at making you a signature.

Mother-Board.jpg

Code: http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/green604/Mother-Board.jpg[/IMG*] Remove the *

Atsuma if you like this signature or would plain out like me to at least make an attempt at making you a blog icon button I will but I won't be able to have it up on the site until tomorrow afternoon at earliest.[/QUOTE]

Im sorry for not replying but this is amazing. Even if this isn't exactly what im looking for I love it so thankyou :). Sorry for not replying sooner.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
So, I don't have the program nor do I know how to make a gif.. But, if anyone has any "extra time"; could somebody please make 10:45 through 11:02 a gif out of this video? please? I would greatly appreciate it! Oh, and if you haven't played or watched any scenes from FF XIII-2 yet; Don't click on it. This video contains a lot of spoilers. :)

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Could someone make a signature that has Link from TP and WW back-to-back and Darknuts from TP and WW.
-Could the Darknut from each be on the side with the corresponding Link.
-Anyone willing to make the sig post on my page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom