• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I have a request
Avatar:Ghirahim moving fighting Link also moving
if you can't make that than can you make a signature with Link ready for battle and Ganon next to him and have it say ShaneOMac713

Beeker

Wild Card
I have a request
Avatar:Ghirahim moving fighting Link also moving
if you can't make that than can you make a signature with Link ready for battle and Ganon next to him and have it say ShaneOMac713

I can't do the avatar(sucks at animation), but I can do the signature for you. ^^

F

Flipperz

I have a request! If anyone could please make me a signature with Link and Shiek. I want in the back ground a picture of my guinea pig with red devil eyes! If you would do this for me i would gladly appreciate it! PM me if your interested and such. Thanks in advance.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Can someone make me an epic sig of Skyward Sword Link (middle left), Ocarina of Time Link(middle right), Wind Waker Link (right), and Twilight Princess Link (left) with Zelda and Ganon in the back? If so, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. And maybe the Legend of Zelda logo somewhere in there.

Oh, and an avatar of Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5. Thanks.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Hey, can anyone make me an avatar with Byrne's face on it? Oh, and can you also make one with this picture and then the words "You should have never left the tower, Byrne"in front?
attachment.php

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
I have decided to get a new sig. I would like a sig with wolf link and a full moon behind it with the text "the beasts come out at night" and my name in one of the top corners.

S

spaghetti taco

Hi could I have a sig, it would be cool like a picture of a plate of spaghetti walking up to a taco and saying "hi". Thanks

- spaghetti taco!

Hi could I have a sig, it would be cool like a picture of a plate of spaghetti walking up to a taco and saying "hi".And have it say my name! Thanks

- spaghetti taco!

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.
Could i have a sig please.

of deku link makeing a face like 0^0 and in creepy letters "UTTER SILENCE"

thnx oFTo

edit: scrap that. A sig of link pointing the skyward sword skyward, And in writing'Sharp piece of metal that just happens to be pointing in the direction we call up.

Last edited:

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
ARE PEOPLE IGNORING ME?! Seriously folks, I need that siggie and avatar really badly. Please, I beg of you! I'll give the one who does it a free toaster or something, just somebody do it!

Beeker

Wild Card
ARE PEOPLE IGNORING ME?! Seriously folks, I need that siggie and avatar really badly. Please, I beg of you! I'll give the one who does it a free toaster or something, just somebody do it!

Okay, I have nothing really to do tonight, I'll get on those for you if you want. And no need to give a free toaster. :P

EDIT: Here ya be! Click on the images for the links:

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Does anyone think they can make me a picture of Link in the world of Tron. I've always wanted to see that

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Would any decently talented sig artist like to design me a sig?

Please? I also have requirements.

Enquire within! (As in, post on my profile). Also, I may need enlightening on how to actually apply that sig to my profile. I'm...... a bit ignorant.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom