• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I want to request an avy and a siggy, because I've had these for quite a while now…

Avatar: Toon Princess Zelda, with a pink background and "Marine" wherever it fits and whatever text color works best.

Sig: Oracle of Seasons Link, with a teal background, with "Marine" in the top left corner and "Oracle of Art" in the bottom right. I'd like it to have notes scattered in the background.

I'm bored and I make stuff now, so I'll see what I can do! It's going to take me a little bit of time to do but I'll try!:)

D

Deleted member 6224

Can someone make me a Hakan from Street Fighter avatar and/ or a banner, but mostly the avatar. Thanks

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Request Signature

Hey, i would love for one of you talented signature designers to make me a sig with all eponas appearances recompilations in a real nice way with the quote, faithful ally , ty :)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Hello there fellow! ^^

It seems you are looking for a signature.
Please excuse me for redirecting you, but you are more likely to get a response if you post in one of the existing threads, requesting a signature from a specific person.

If I had time I would make you one, but things are starting to get rather busy for me, so just take a step into one of the other existing threads. I believe you will have more luck~ ^^

David

But you called me here...
Hello, as Sarianae said, posting in another thread would get you a better response.

Also, here at Zelda Dungeon, we try to cut back on the number of request threads, so we have created a Graphics Request Thread which encompasses any requests that you might have. Go post in there and one of our artists will get to you.

P

Prince Martyn

Can I get an avvy with the royale hylian crest preferably a dark red color with a black background and if possible could it be glowing a bit with reddish yellow streams of light coming from the crest

So now i leave this in the capable hands of other people (cause i certainly failed when trying to make this on gimp)

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I wanna request a sig... using these characters, in order from left to right.

http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/File:TaoCTArt.png
http://www.metroidwiki.org/wiki/File:Ridley_om_Artwork.png
http://www.metroidwiki.org/wiki/File:Ghor.png

I want it to be a monochrome red-black evil looking sort of thing, with something to make the characters look like they have glowing red eyes. And along the top I want Majora, and under each character I want the numbers 7, 8, and 7 from left to right.

Also, if possible, I'd like Majora's Mask to be implimented somewhere. Maybe. :3 Thanks in advance to whoever tries this and gets something to me.

Austin

Austin
The graphical people of Zelda Dungeon, I have a small request. I've been getting complaints about the buttons for the new editor. That being said, if you think you an design better buttons. Feel free to do so. Here is our current sprite sheet for the buttons: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8918/spritesz.png

If you make one, please keep the same size and stuff here. The long gradient I don't believe we use. If you do make one. Feel free to PM me it, and I'll experiment.

Thanks!

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Hey guys, I would like a sig with Sonic(pictured in my avatar) in it, with a gold and black backround, with the words "Knight of the Wind; Zelda64" in the Zelda font(colored blue). PM me if you want more details. Thanks in advance!
Zelda64.

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
Hey Zelda 64- I can make that for you!

Here, it's done
blackknightnoracism-1.png
:eek:carina:

Last edited:

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Hey there talented graphic artists of Zelda Dungeon! I have a request if it's not too much to ask.

Type - Siggy and Avy.
Image - Ghirahim
Text - FABULOUS (Sig)
Colours - Nothing specific.
Size - Nothing specific, just make the height no more than 150 pixels.

Thanks, ZD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom