• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ok, I'm back but i need an avy please.

Pic: Ulquiorra from bleach
Colors: what ever suits the pic
Effects: Doesn't matter you can pick
Just have Ulquiorra's name in it please!

thanks in advanced :)!

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Pics: Wolf link and Ganon lunging at each other; Midna somewhere in the background
Colors: Gray and White
Effects: I have no clue, try to surround wolf link in like a greem light, per-say or and aura, if you will
Do what you can with this one, I'm VERY new to the forums so just PM me if you are interested in trying; Thanks!

can someone make me a siggy? with any drawing in color like this one:

01.gif

oh, and with pit on it! (pit as in the angel from kid icarus) yeah! I can just see it now! it would say "Nexus Neo-Nick" on it! :)

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Pics: Goron Mask, Link
Colors: whatever suits it
Effects: same with colors
Must have Goron Link somewhere on it

Last edited:

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time

Hey all you people with mega Photoshop skillz, I'd like a siggy with Xemnas wielding his Ethereal blades (Those light-saber things) and robe-things from the final battle of Kingdom Hearts 2 fighting Fierce Deity and the text "Darkness is infinite" somewhere in it :). Please PM me if you have an idea. Thanks in advance!​

Jedizora

:right:
Hey all you people with mega Photoshop skillz, I'd like a siggy with Xemnas wielding his Ethereal blades (Those light-saber things) and robe-things from the final battle of Kingdom Hearts 2 fighting Fierce Deity and the text "Darkness is infinite" somewhere in it :). Please PM me if you have an idea. Thanks in advance!

I'll try to do this. I'm currently on vaction tough, so I caan't get it done until sunday at the absolute earlierest. I hope You don't mind the wait. What do you want for your backround? Is there any renders(piics) That you want to be used?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Hey! could someone make me a siggy?

- Dark blue like my profile pic
-A montage of scenes from the wind waker
-CUJU written at the bottom middle in RED

Thanks!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
Some Image Requests

Hey zelda dungeon, its been a while since you last heard from me, eh? Listen I have a HUGE request for someone with ample time on their hands: I need someone to make me a dead space 2 themed background for my youtube acount, and I need someone to also make and outro/intro slide for my videos. I recently have begun doing this thing I made up (called mockthroughs where I parody walkthroughs on games) and my first game victim is dead space 2. If you do this for me then the background will be seen constantly until the next video game mock I do. that's now my job around here, mockthroughs/reviews. Im thinking about doing one for zeldadungeon after I finish dead space 2. so here's my thoughts on the outro/intro:

:the word 'blackout' is here in bold and all caps:
:the word production is here smaller and underneath it not in bold or caps:

^(image of phsyco mantis doll from MGS4 is next to the words)

ok, whoever does this I am very thankful for!

S

skullkid1145

ineed one with skullkid and the moon are somthing cool like that red and white colors

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I want to request an avy and a siggy, because I've had these for quite a while now…

Avatar: Toon Princess Zelda, with a pink background and "Marine" wherever it fits and whatever text color works best.

Sig: Oracle of Seasons Link, with a teal background, with "Marine" in the top left corner and "Oracle of Art" in the bottom right. I'd like it to have notes scattered in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom