• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Jedizora

:right:
I would like I sig of noble 6(from halo reach, and the kind I want is the defalt armour, but thats all that will come out in google) taking his final stand on the level "lone wolf"(just google it) along with the quote "spartans never die, there just missing in action". I would also like an avatar with noble 6 in it. You can deside the rest.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Sure. What's in it? (It would be sorta wierd to have a sig and avatar both by me...)

Not really, I think I've done that before. Anyway, I was hoping to have a picture of Sora (who I have posted here) on it with a purple background and MS13 somewhere on the avatar. The rest is up to you!

Attachments

• Datasora_render_transp.jpg
    Datasora_render_transp.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
I would like I sig of noble 6(from halo reach, and the kind I want is the defalt armour, but thats all that will come out in google) taking his final stand on the level "lone wolf"(just google it) along with the quote "spartans never die, there just missing in action". I would also like an avatar with noble 6 in it. You can deside the rest.

Hey Jedi! I managed to finish your request. With a few changes, I hope it's what you're looking for. :D

Reconsiggie.png

Simple and clean is what I was going for. Minimalistic renders used since the picture was so beautiful. It's the "Lone Wolf" level from Reach, but with the amount of screenshots available, I went with what worked the best. I wasn't able to get Noble 6 in there, due to the fact nothing on the Net gave me that "Ohh it's pretty" feeling. I made up for it by including the avatar, which, being a combo set, includes the helmet. I think it pairs nicely with the signature.

Again, minimalistic and to the point, with a very nice background.

If you seen any room for improvement, just let know. I'd be happy to do an edit.

Jedizora

:right:
Thanks fro the avatar and sig! Its awesome, and there really isn't anything you can change about it.

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey everyone! I have an signature request for whoever wants the chance to make it for me! I'd like a picture of Sora holding the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts, the logo from Kingdom Hearts somewhere in the background, and the quote: "I know it's risky. But when a friend needs me, I'll be there! To help!" and put, "-Sora" next to the quote. The rest is up to you! Thanks whoever does this!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Hey everyone! I have an signature request for whoever wants the chance to make it for me! I'd like a picture of Sora holding the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts, the logo from Kingdom Hearts somewhere in the background, and the quote: "I know it's risky. But when a friend needs me, I'll be there! To help!" and put, "-Sora" next to the quote. The rest is up to you! Thanks whoever does this!

I'll do it for you! I've been trying to make a set for the KH series. Maybe I shouldn't because I have like 3 or 4 more signatures to make, but I'm in a mood for signatures!!!

David

But you called me here...
Hey, if you can't do it, I'll totally do it. I have some ideas for it anyway.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well if your that pumped up to do it I won't stop you. It's really obvious how much of a Kingdom Hearts fan you are. I'll probably still do it for myself though, just with the text removed.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make me a new avatar! Well, not exactly new, but pretty much the same as my current one, with rain and light and the sea chart. I just want the name to be bigger and a different font, and that's pretty much it.

EDIT: Got it! Nevermind... Made it myself...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom