• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Wait. Ice6661,
Do you want a sig of link and dark link?
or twin rova?
You don't have to settle for anything. I'm sure someone here can make exactly what you want :)

really either or, like link and dark link in the same one would be cool
or if someone wanted to make one with link and twinrova fighting in it that would be cool to
im kinda leaving it up to the person who wants to make the sig to decide what one they want to do.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Can someone make me another sig? I would like it cut in half. The left side having young Link and young Zelda (oot) together and it saying ' Friendship is beautiful ' at the top left of the picture and on the right side older Link and older Zelda together (oot) and it saying ' So preserve it forever ' at the bottom right of the picture. Thanks to whoever makes this! :D

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Can someone make me another sig? I would like it cut in half. The left side having young Link and young Zelda (oot) together and it saying ' Friendship is beautiful ' at the top left of the picture and on the right side older Link and older Zelda together (oot) and it saying ' So preserve it forever ' at the bottom right of the picture. Thanks to whoever makes this! :D
I can get this one to you in a PM! So watch for it!

Siggy.

Can someone make me a siggy because I am a horrible artist and I'm just starting out with Gimp. The only things I would like to see in it would be my username and a winter theme.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Okay I'll try a sig for you, but you ought to ask this sort of question in the Graphic Requests thread.

Now, tell me. Do you want anything Zelda related in it? Any sort of snow sports? PM if you don't like what I give you here and I could change it for you.

EDIT: I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no inspiration to make a sig at the moment. I suggest going to the requests thread, or going to another graphics artist. They'll be able to help you out! ;)

Last edited:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
SigForIce6661.png

There you are. Let me know if you'd like anything changed.

F

frogfreek

can someone make a siiggy pic, with windwaker link, and very large and funky words saying PANTS ARE OPTIONAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom