• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Could I make a request?
I would like it to be a avatar, the size being 100 by 100.
The subject should be Toon Link, make the background awesome
Finally, I would like for my name to be in the avy.
Thanks in advance!

Here you go...

20arqjq.jpg

Tell me if you want any changes...

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I was wondering if someone could make me an awesome Midna-ish Avatar.
I honestly don't care what colors or anything.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Ok so here we go. Mr. Complicated just arrived.

Ok first off I need to say that what I want is going to be done from scratch. Someone with skills and a drawing pad need to tackle this. The style of art I want for the drawing would be cute like the art style for Wind Waker (below)
Link WW.jpg

or like my avatar (below)
duuh.jpg

or like this (randomly found this below)
midna_x_toon_link_by_Midna01.jpg

Now what I want is a signature, not too tall, the original drawing can obviously be resized, of me drawn in this style (chibi J Oh) lol sitting on a couch facing a tv with an angry look on my face, in the motion of trowing a controller down. That image can consist of 3/4 of the siggy. Then for the last 1/4, as if it is almost like the next manga frame, I want a close up of my face with a sad, teary eyed look upwards as if slightly looking to the sky (maybe clutching my fists) I want there to be a speach bubble that says "I was only 1 shot away.."

here are a few pictures of me

Beard.jpg

haha ok I'm done. It doesn't have to have color as long as its detailed enough to tell what everything is. I'm in no rush by all means and if there is something I can do to compensate for your time just let me know. I know school just start for some of you and all that so like I said I won't stress about it. Thank you and.... sorry lol

Attachments

• Menu.jpg
    Menu.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 6

Beeker

Wild Card
Ok so here we go. Mr. Complicated just arrived.

Ok first off I need to say that what I want is going to be done from scratch. Someone with skills and a drawing pad need to tackle this. The style of art I want for the drawing would be cute like the art style for Wind Waker (below)
View attachment 7056

or like my avatar (below)
View attachment 7057

or like this (randomly found this below)
View attachment 7058

Now what I want is a signature, not too tall, the original drawing can obviously be resized, of me drawn in this style (chibi J Oh) lol sitting on a couch facing a tv with an angry look on my face, in the motion of trowing a controller down. That image can consist of 3/4 of the siggy. Then for the last 1/4, as if it is almost like the next manga frame, I want a close up of my face with a sad, teary eyed look upwards as if slightly looking to the sky (maybe clutching my fists) I want there to be a speach bubble that says "I was only 1 shot away.."

here are a few pictures of me

View attachment 7060

haha ok I'm done. It doesn't have to have color as long as its detailed enough to tell what everything is. I'm in no rush by all means and if there is something I can do to compensate for your time just let me know. I know school just start for some of you and all that so like I said I won't stress about it. Thank you and.... sorry lol

:hmm:
That's quite a request there! I may not be the best artist out there, but I think I'm up for a new challenge(finally, drawing something other than fan art :xd:). I'll see what I can do! It may take some time though...if you don't mind.:)

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
:hmm:
That's quite a request there! I may not be the best artist out there, but I think I'm up for a new challenge(finally, drawing something other than fan art :xd:). I'll see what I can do! It may take some time though...if you don't mind.:)

Sweet! I knew someone was daring enough!
But yes, do take your time, I don't mind at all.
Good luck!

M

michel1moreno

This is actually good but not the best.I want to have some new logo so as to get an idea to design my logo.Could anyone help me out please??

Hey I like this but I want to see something new so that i can innovate it to design my logo.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Hullo everyone, may I have a sig with Link getting a sword from LoZ, Aol, alttp, and LA, in 4 panels and have it say on the top "Its dangerous to go alone take this!" and on the bottom have it say TonyFischer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom