• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

S

SummersFlare

Vem' I think a pic of him and his bankai would be beastie! :D just a suggestion >->

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
I Need Some Art for My Signature

I need something with a collage of oot bosses and adult link with the master sword can anyone help? please :puppy: :)

EDIT by Smitie: Merged thread with Graphics Request thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Anubis

The most inactive active
Ill make one too, if thats okay?

EDIT: Tada..pretty lame, still gotta get my photoshop in shape! XD
6ohc8p.png

Last edited:

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
Help

Holy crap dude its amazing :) and umm other guy that made one good work but that wasnt all the bosses needs more graphics too

AHHHHHHHH it isnt doing what it should i love the art but when i capy url on the sig page the pic doesnt pop up can you help me?

AHHHHHHHH it isnt doing what it should i love the art but when i capy url on the sig page the pic doesnt pop up can you help me?

Last edited:
Holy crap dude its amazing :) and umm other guy that made one good work but that wasnt all the bosses needs more graphics too

You have to use BBCode:

Code:
[noparse][IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/OotLord1003/kindlyone.png[/IMG][/noparse]

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Could I make a request?
I would like it to be a avatar, the size being 100 by 100.
The subject should be Toon Link, make the background awesome
Finally, I would like for my name to be in the avy.
Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom