• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
This might be difficult to understand... buuuuut, me and kokirion decided to "share" a siggy.

But what we wanted was a siggy (twice the regular size) that had a forest. Then, cut in half to make it two regular sized siggys. Then on one side would have toon link and a kokiri, and the other with princess zelda.

So when you put them together, it would be one huge siggy.

I dunno if anyone would be willing to make it, but just VM me if you want me to specify for more details.

bds1110

Imp
I Think It's About Time I Got an Avatar...

Well, I have been on this site for a pretty good amount of time now, and I think I should get an avatar. I'm not really good at the whole graphics type of thing, but I can do Photobucket. The problem is that I have absolutely no idea what it should look like, mainly because my username is not very... expressive. XD I've been trying to change my UN with no luck, so it looks like I'm stuck with it. If anyone has a good idea and is good with graphics, I'd appreciate some help. Thanks! (;

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
All I need is a pic...

Could anyone assist me, I would like a picture from Alice in Wonderland 2010, one of Alice fighting the Jabberwocky?
I'd like to make meself a sig out of it, I just can't find a good picture on Youtube!!

If you could help, it would be great!! :)

Panda here are the siggys for you and kokirion. I also sent both of you PMs.
kokirion.jpg
treehuggerpanda.jpg

Hope you like them. If you don't or need me to change anything please let me know.

FierceDeity I can make a sig somewhat similar to what you wanted.

Zelda's_Child I will take care of that for you.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

You might want to scale those down, bradley. As they are now they are breaking the signature limit rules. Try not to make some of the huge ones like that. Stick to simple rectangle shapes that are much smaller. You can always scale down the size of the images that you put in it. I don't know how it is for other programs, but in photoshop you can hold down Shift and then drag from the corner and it will scale (smaller, not bigger) without losing any image quality. If that doesn't work then you just have to use a good hand to keep from losing the quality when scaling.

FierceDeity here's a siggy if you're interested. I don't know if it's exactly what you wanted but here it is.
fiercedeity.jpg

I had a bigger one but I was restricted by the width constraints. I'll talk to an admin about it later, though I think the height constraints are pretty reasonable.
EDIT: Actually this looks plenty big, but with the width constraints there is a lot of blank space on the sides of the sig.

Zelda's_Child your Jabberwocky screens are at http://img411.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=alice1m.png

Last edited:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Panda here are the siggys for you and kokirion. I also sent both of you PMs.
treehuggerpanda.jpg

kokirion.jpg

Hope you like them. If you don't or need me to change anything please let me know.

FierceDeity I can make a sig somewhat similar to what you wanted.

Zelda's_Child I will take care of that for you.

Could they be a bit more like the size of fiercediety's siggy?

Could they be a bit more like the size of fiercediety's siggy?
I don't know if I can make them that, but they will definitely be within the limitations. I'll upload them once I'm finished.

EDIT: Finally finished. I believe these ones are superior since I put some extra details into them (shadows and such). I hope you like them.
kokirion.jpg
treehuggerpanda.jpg

Last edited:
S

SummersFlare

Can someone make me link wearing the fierce deity mask, it'd be appreciated ^-^
An awesome background to back it up, if you want you could add the name but i'd prefer no name to savior the siggy more :) Oh and Skull Kid in there as well(Sorry if i'm too much ><)

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zora X

Can you make a signiture for me that has Onox from Oracle of Seasons and Veran from Oracle of Ages in it with a cool backround?

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Can someone make me link wearing the fierce deity mask, it'd be appreciated ^-^
An awesome background to back it up, if you want you could add the name but i'd prefer no name to savior the siggy more :) Oh and Skull Kid in there as well(Sorry if i'm too much ><)
I can do this one! I'll PM you the result!

Can you make a signiture for me that has Onox from Oracle of Seasons and Veran from Oracle of Ages in it with a cool backround?
I can get this one to! You'll be receiving a PM with it soon!

Last edited:
i'd like to request a new sig. could someone make me a sig with Toshiro Hitsugaya from bleach with a cool blue and black background and with my name in one of the corners? i sure would appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom