• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Epwna

The epic turnip king
HD, I didn't lie to you. I'm talking sig wise. First two requests were a no-no and 3 was all good thanks to NA.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'm new to Zelda Dungeon. I'd like an avatar. it would be nice if we see Link (TP) with the master sword in his hands, looking at a castle covered in Twilight. And the text could be: 'Why do we keep searching for light when we are surrounded with darkness? Hope is the answer.' in blue glowing letters. zelda_8 could be at the bottom corner. I won't be too picky. Can someone plz make this for me?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Okay zelda_8 here's what I got for you.

With a picture like this, you may want to use it for a sig instead of an avatar.

Now I changed the color of the font because I thought it looked better that way. Also I put the "Hope is the Answer" in the bottom corner instead of your name for the same reason. If you want, I can change both of those things to how you said you wanted it. I can also turn off all those effects I put on Link and the castle. Any other complaints about it that you want me to change just speak up. Or if you don't like it at all, that's fine too. I could always use more options for my sig.

Attachments

• linkintwilight..jpg
    linkintwilight..jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 25

OotLord1003

Young Link
Can I get one? I would like one with link next to young link and it says "Heroes can become legends"
then in a bottom right corner it says OotLord1003.
Kinda like the one I have now, but better.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
well its hard to explain exactly....just whatever looks good and kind of mysterious, have you seen someones sig with the ritos and the swirly things over it? kind of like that, and scrap having my name in the corner plz :)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Thanks a lot Random Person! XD
I like it, but if it possible, could you make the twilight dark blue instead of yellow, if that is possible? I want it to get the feel like Link is actually surrounded in darkness, but he has hope that he would win the battle. And the words would look better in blue glowing letters then. Its fine that my name is not on it. If u cant do this, than it is ok. It looks wonderful! :) Thanks a lot!
Ps. I meant sig, not avatar, srry! :)

Epwna

The epic turnip king
OoTLord, I made an avy for you on paint. I hope you like it!
attachment.php

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
Can someone make me a signature with me sitting on a throne with the words: "I am Usuper King of Twilight and you do what I say. So take out the trash!"
If possible, can I be facing forward? And could there be a few vines creeping around?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom