• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
If you have Windows 7, you still have to watch the video but...
1 Click the start button.
2 Type in "snipping tool" in the search programs and files.
3 Then use it to take the picture

Hope that helped!

He meant make it a .gif, meaning he wants it animated.

----
All I can really say is to try what Jesper said until it works.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
For anyone who already saw my previous request scratch it. or if you started working on it (I doubt it) it's ok. keep working on it. Now I want all the Dark Links in order from oldest to newest in a line against an orange background with the word " EVOLUTION! "
Written in the Triforce font in any color that looks good. Also put my name in the corner in the same color please. Thank You whoever makes it.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
For anyone who already saw my previous request scratch it. or if you started working on it (I doubt it) it's ok. keep working on it. Now I want all the Dark Links in order from oldest to newest in a line against an orange background with the word " EVOLUTION! "
Written in the Triforce font in any color that looks good. Also put my name in the corner in the same color please. Thank You whoever makes it.

Sounds cool. Just letting you know, if I have time, I might take a stab at it sometime. But no promises :c

I want a avy of Toon Link with the Wind Waker with a green background with a green Triforce and Death Mountain and it says Hero of Time in the top left. Thanks to whoever makes it:)

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I want a avy of Toon Link with the Wind Waker with a green background with a green Triforce and Death Mountain and it says Hero of Time in the top left. Thanks to whoever makes it:)
Threw this together. Use it if you want, but feel free to find something else if you don't like it. A little too green for my taste, but you said you wanted a lot of green in it...:

herooftimeicon-1.gif

(heh, kinda of weird putting "hero of time" on an avatar with the hero of winds...)

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
I'd like a sig with
1. a kind of faded dark-gray border with a faded wallpapery city in the sky in the middle
2. An image of Ooccoo in the left-hand side but ooccoo has glowy light-blue eyes.
3. An image of link in the right-hand side facing the outside but link looking over his shoulder. The image of link should only be from his shoulders to the top of his head
4. from the bottom middle of the sig to the bottom right hand corner in white triforce font it should say "Ooccoo Watcher"

When whoevers making this is done PM me to let me know. Thanks!

Threw this together. Use it if you want, but feel free to find something else if you don't like it. A little too green for my taste, but you said you wanted a lot of green in it...:

herooftimeicon-1.gif

(heh, kinda of weird putting "hero of time" on an avatar with the hero of winds...)

Thanks for the sweet avy Zeruda :) Is there any way to make it bigger?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Thanks for the sweet avy Zeruda :) Is there any way to make it bigger?
Unfortunately, no. The avatar size here is 100 x 100.
However, you seem to have put it in your signature... I'd gladly have created a signature for you, but it's a bit late for that now seeing as you requested an "avy" (avatar).. :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom