• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Ummmm... For Link? On the left, because that's the flipped picture. So that means you have to move the text to the right so it won't be on top of Link. THANKS!

ps. I said a random color for the font because I don't care what color it is, I just didn't like the white

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Ummmm... For Link? On the left, because that's the flipped picture. So that means you have to move the text to the right so it won't be on top of Link. THANKS!

ps. I said a random color for the font because I don't care what color it is, I just didn't like the white

OKAY! And it's fine, honestly, the white did look a little to bold... anyway.
Here's a flipped, green-themed version for now, and I'm in the process of making a bluer version too, if you prefer. Sorry my replies seem to have been few-and-far between, this week's the deadline for my Geography Coursework, so I've had bunches of typing getting in the way of doing other things o_O But rest assured, I'll still do my best to sort your signature~ xDD

allthatIamcopy2.png

http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/allthatIamcopy2.png

Still, point out things you want changing... I think maybe there's a little too much green in this one xDDD And maybe the border's not dark enough... And is your name okay, or so you want it moving/changing too? :3 *fusses*

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Oooookay, 43ForcfeGems I'm so sorry that took me so long. Urgh, I've had so much trouble trying to find someway to print off my coursework and it demanded WAAAY to much of my time. I can't thank you enough for your patience :)
Anyway, here's the green and the blue next to eachother for a comparison:

allthatIamcopy2.png

allthatIam3copy.png

Personally, I love the green one, but as always, tell me if there's anything else you'd like tweaking :3
(And there shouldn't be such a huge wait this time either)...

Also, bellum, yeah, the font's called "Triforce", it's actually the font used in the main logo and such. When I originally found it I'd just typed "Zelda fonts" into google, and you'll find it and instructions from there :3

http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/allthatIamcopy2.png
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/allthatIam3copy.png

43ForceGems

OH MY GOSH! I love those, especially the blue one actually.

Um..... Some stuff to change... Just a quick thing, change my name to, let's say, white? I just think it would look better. OH! And do it on the blue one.

THANKS A MILLION!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I'd like to change my request.I'd like a picture of link and volvagia.In it,Volvagia should be smiling and link has an awkward look on his face.It should say epic fail in blue letters,and in the bottom right corner put Epwna in green letters.It can be a cartoon if you want.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Here you are, 43ForceGems!:

allthatIam2.png

allthatIam3.png

I hope they're okay :3

And if no one else minds, I'll take a stab at that one for you, Epwna. Man, you have an awesome name.
But if anyone else feels like making that one, or has an idea they want to try, then by all means go ahead instead of me :3

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I'd like to change my request.I'd like a picture of link and volvagia.In it,Volvagia should be smiling and link has an awkward look on his face.It should say epic fail in blue letters,and in the bottom right corner put Epwna in green letters.It can be a cartoon if you want.

How's this? I'm not used to drawing with a mouse, but this came out okay :3
volvagiasig.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaand if it's not what you imagined, I can easily change stuff, so tell me! I don't know whether you wanted Volvagia to be smiling really creepy or not, so I kind of shot half way with that one... and Link's eyebrows merge with his hair o.o

...And I just noticed that recovery heart in the background o_O

Last edited:

43ForceGems

Here you are, 43ForceGems!:

allthatIam2.png

allthatIam3.png

I hope they're okay :3

And if no one else minds, I'll take a stab at that one for you, Epwna. Man, you have an awesome name.
But if anyone else feels like making that one, or has an idea they want to try, then by all means go ahead instead of me :3

That took me the while to get back. Well...

That is one of the coolest sigs I've ever seen. I think I am going to go with .. Ummmmm I love them both. I'll decide later, but anyway. Thanks!!! I can't thank you enough, those are just stinkin awesome. I am definately going to use them. THANKS A BUNCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Uhhhh...... Woops, you forgot the URL. Darn. I'm going to use the green one so just give me that one.

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
That took me the while to get back. Well...

That is one of the coolest sigs I've ever seen. I think I am going to go with .. Ummmmm I love them both. I'll decide later, but anyway. Thanks!!! I can't thank you enough, those are just stinkin awesome. I am definately going to use them. THANKS A BUNCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Uhhhh...... Woops, you forgot the URL. Darn. I'm going to use the green one so just give me that one.

Awww, thanks~ I'm really glad you're happy with them :3
And sorry, I hadn't noticed that o_O

Green: http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/allthatIam2.png
Blue: http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/allthatIam3.png
(Just in case ;))

Epwna

The epic turnip king
How's this? I'm not used to drawing with a mouse, but this came out okay :3
volvagiasig.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaand if it's not what you imagined, I can easily change stuff, so tell me! I don't know whether you wanted Volvagia to be smiling really creepy or not, so I kind of shot half way with that one... and Link's eyebrows merge with his hair o.o

...And I just noticed that recovery heart in the background o_O
I like it,but can you change a few things.

1.can you make link burned so it looks like Volvagia burned him.

2.can you make volvagia's eyes red.

3.Can you make volvagia smiling creepy.

4.can you put a miniblin laughing in the backroound,I just noticed that would be cool.

5.can you make link poking his pinter finger up loke he's trying to say something.

If youcan't,that's ok.I love it anyway.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I like it,but can you change a few things.

1.can you make link burned so it looks like Volvagia burned him.

2.can you make volvagia's eyes red.

3.Can you make volvagia smiling creepy.

4.can you put a miniblin laughing in the backroound,I just noticed that would be cool.

5.can you make link poking his pinter finger up loke he's trying to say something.

If youcan't,that's ok.I love it anyway.

Hahah, sure! I can give it a try... I'll get right on it :3
EDIT: And do you mean make Volvagia's pupils red, or the colour around his eyes red?

EDIT2: Regardless, here's an edited version:
thevolvagiasigedit.png

Again, tell me if there's anything you want changing :3
(That was really fun to make, actually~ Or maybe I just like torturing Link xD)
EDIT3: Smoke ring! And thanks, DP :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom