• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Okay,so I have this RP thread. The characters I use are Skull Kid,and my Wizzrobe OC,Solro.
Solro thinks skull kid is Majora so he keeps trying to get rid of Skull Kid.
Could you make a SIGNITURE of Solro and Skull Kid Fighting?

Or a SIGNITURE based off of my RP to sort of advertise it. And because it would look FRIKIN awesome.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I think I've lost any sort of inspiration, so could someone make a signature for me inspired by the song "Birdhouse in Your Soul"? I would like it to have some of the lyrics in it (I need it to have at least a line referencing the Blue Canary, but any other lyrics are up to you.), and to have the band in it somewhere, whether a drawing of them, or a photo, or whatever. Specifically just the two Johns, because they were the only ones in the band when that song was written. (The ones in my avatar, if you don't know. But don't use that picture. Just, don't.) If you type in "They Might Be Giants" into google, most of the pictures are just of those two, so it shouldn't be a problem finding a picture.

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Can anyone make a siggy for me? If yes, just pm me or something.

I would like to use this picture of Link playing the recorder for Digdogger I found on this site right here as an avatar.

I actually want to use this for a different forum, one where the rules for uploading avatars are really anal. I have to prove I have written permission to use someone else's image as an avatar. So if someone could tell me who the artist who came up with that pic is, and how to get in touch with them so I can ask them for permission, I would really appreciate it.

N30n_K1ll3r

Nothing personal mate, i'm just better.
Yo, i hope someone can do something for me.
I would like a sig of Yoko Littner with her gun and the sentence i got in my sig (I'm great. You're Dead. I think we're done here.) in the colors of the hair the girl in my avatar has, also my name if that would fit.
Sorry if this is much, if anyone is interested please tell me if something is hard to do because then i can go without, but i would like to know what it is so i know what to expect.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Do any of you think you could make a sig for me, please? I really just want an awesome looking picture of Wolf-Link, preferably with Midna riding him. I'd like it to have it say Toxic_Snowman next to it, some sort of border around it that's Zelda themed and matches, and I'd like it to have a black background overall. If anyone has an sig similar I could use, or would like to make me one, I'd appreciate it greatly! If no one is interested, don't worry, I don't need it that much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom