• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Herman Cain

you touch her butt and she moves away
Can someone post the code for the fake user titles? I know enough that I can edit it myself but I want a template.
;display: inline-block; background: url("URL") no-repeat scroll 0px 1.3em transparent; padding-bottom: 3em; padding-right: 71px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0.2em; font-size: 13px;

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um... I'd like a sig with this: image.jpg and this quote: "Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion. There are more important things."

Thanks.

Hey there ZD.

I was hoping that an artist here would be willing to help a fellow Zelda enthusiast out. You see, my signature is broken. It was beautiful, but alas things happen. And I am hoping to get a brand new one. I want the artist who decides to do this, if any free run with how they want to make it, so long as Deku-Link plays some part in it. I'd like to see the surprise. Thank you all so much. Not just for doing mine, but I enjoy looking at everyone else's cool sigs/avvys and I like seeing original art done the way it is here.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hey there ZD.

I was hoping that an artist here would be willing to help a fellow Zelda enthusiast out. You see, my signature is broken. It was beautiful, but alas things happen. And I am hoping to get a brand new one. I want the artist who decides to do this, if any free run with how they want to make it, so long as Deku-Link plays some part in it. I'd like to see the surprise. Thank you all so much. Not just for doing mine, but I enjoy looking at everyone else's cool sigs/avvys and I like seeing original art done the way it is here.
Um... I'll do it for you. I haven't made graphics in quite a while, but it shouldn't be that hard to pick it up again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom