• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't really know how to request a graphic so I'm just going to say what I would like to have and pray somebody makes it. It just want a singature with Sonic, Cresselia and Zoroark. Just trust me, kay?

Sheik

:the:
Could I have a siggy with Flygon here
flygon.jpg
And with his eyes glowing white, like an Avatar's
And maybe have the four elemental symbols surrounding or to the sides of Flygon (these)
elements.jpeg
And that'd be cool. Oh, and don't forget the pizzazz.

Stitch

Lost
I was wondering if any body could make a signature for me with a Ho-oh and Meganium on it since Pokemon Gold Version was the first video game I owned. If you're wondering why I want Meganium it's because on my first playthrough of it when I was really young I beat the game with a Level 100 one that I leveled up legitimately from Chikorita.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I was wondering if any body could make a signature for me with a Ho-oh and Meganium on it since Pokemon Gold Version was the first video game I owned. If you're wondering why I want Meganium it's because on my first playthrough of it when I was really young I beat the game with a Level 100 one that I leveled up legitimately from Chikorita.

[noparse]
[/noparse]

PM me if you want anything changed.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Hey people :) I'm wanting a signature with TP link on it and 27Hooray, that's all for specifics really just do what you think looks good.
Also it would be above and beyond incredible if you could draw like a picture of me as link if that's possible, like hand drawn of like link with my face. Contact me and I could send you picture of me to use. If someone could do either I would be incredibly happy :)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hey people :) I'm wanting a signature with TP link on it and 27Hooray, that's all for specifics really just do what you think looks good.
Also it would be above and beyond incredible if you could draw like a picture of me as link if that's possible, like hand drawn of like link with my face. Contact me and I could send you picture of me to use. If someone could do either I would be incredibly happy :)
I haven't done any graphics work in a couple of months, but I'd be happy to make that signature for you if you want! ^^ It'll probably take me a few days to make if you're willing to wait. I can't draw a picture of you though, I'm afraid, haha.

Beeker

Wild Card
Hey, need something to draw and don't mind doing a request, so why not. :3

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Forum Volunteer
I'd take this in a heartbeat, but I can't draw. Hell, I'm still struggling with face swaps.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I haven't done any graphics work in a couple of months, but I'd be happy to make that signature for you if you want! ^^ It'll probably take me a few days to make if you're willing to wait. I can't draw a picture of you though, I'm afraid, haha.
Yuss I can't wait! Thanks :)

Hey, need something to draw and don't mind doing a request, so why not. :3
Great thanks so much!

All Might

You are your own destiny
Forum Volunteer
Could somebody make a custom white userbanner with "ZD's White Knight" as the text? As for the backdrop icon behind the text, that could probably be a knight's helmet, unless it's too difficult to place together with everything else.

Fig

The Altruist
Just wondering: Can we request drawings too?
I don't think so. This is a graphic request thread so it only revolves around graphics. However, I do not know if drawings do count (though most likely not) so it would be wise to either check with someone who knows about this thread the most or simply ask others who are into drawing via Visitor Message/Private Messaging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom