• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Grand Theft Auto 5

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
All right, Grand Theft Auto 5 is going to be the most anticipated games of 2013, Why? Because of the release date being pushed back, which means that they could be adding something else in the game that we wouldn't expect for it to appear when the game comes out. Because of the new technology from LA Noire, we XBOX gamers may need to switch disks in the middle of the game.

(I apologize if this game isn't allowed to be discussed on here)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I remember hearing something about them not using the facial animation used in L.A. Noire.

Regardless, I couldn't care less about GTA V.
The last great GTA game was Vice City. San Andreas wasn't bad either, but I didn't get a chance to finish it.

Dan

I know a lot of people didn't like the more serious and direction the series went but I think GTAIV was still a good game, it was no where near as fun to drive about with those new physics, but I think it was still a great game overall. I still prefer the GTAIII series a lot more. I think rockstar have learned from their mistakes this time, I'm not sure but I think I heard they are getting back to a more crazy style of gameplay (like gtaIVs ballad of gay tony had) Same with the driving. I haven't looked up to much news as I don't want to spoil it for myself, but the screenshots look fantastic and the new system where you get to control three protagonists sounds like a great feature. I'm looking forward to GTAV :)

Mido

Version 1
This GTA game seems to be trying to accomplish new things, so it seems promising in that aspect. If Rockstar does implement L.A. Noire hardware or characteristics into the game, I think this game could be great. The only thing I can see multiple disks for is if this game is lenghty or has huge amounts of data.

I remember hearing something about them not using the facial animation used in L.A. Noire.

Regardless, I couldn't care less about GTA V.
The last great GTA game was Vice City. San Andreas wasn't bad either, but I didn't get a chance to finish it.

Amen, Vice City was great. :yes:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think GTAV has the potential to be considered the greatest game of all time, I mean this is one of the most renowned series in all of gaming and one of the most reliable companies. It's no lie that a lot of us fans have been waiting a long... long time for this game, hell there were rumors to find a release April 2012 and the most recent delay was a huge setback in my opinion. However this will give them time to perfect the aspects and just generally make sure it's ready to meet the hype.

I thought that GTAIV was an amazing game and even though it didn't have to wild features and variety that San Andreas had it can still stand up on its own tow feet as one of the best games of the 7th generation. In a way I think GTAIV was a good way of toning down the features that San Andreas brought up and instead tighten up the game play, graphics and physics. With these features and the addition of multiplayer it definitely made up for the drop in content.

Now the exiting part is that GTAV looks like it's going to combine the content and variety of San Andreas with the improved mechanics of GTAIV and improve on both to make an overall near perfect experience. I mean I know this is just assumption but I actually trust Rockstar and I do believe come September we will witness one of the best games ever.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I am really looking forward to this game, not only because we haven't had a fresh GTA game in a while but also because from what I've seen & heard so far they have returned to a more detailed sandbox world with some more crazy stuff like in the GTA III series.

Austin

Austin
I've only played GTA IV, but I loved that game. I'm looking forward to GTA V, everything I've heard about it so far seems promising.

I only ask for a PC version, and one that isn't horribly crippled by DRM this time. GTA IV with its Windows Live ******** is almost not worth it.

Dan

Oh and looking at a screenshot, GTAV has gone back to it's more wild side. Got a guy with a gatterling gun, classic. :D
579189_10151587248675097_632401923_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom