• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gotham City Roleplay

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Sir" Alfred said, "Commissioner Gordon needs your assistance"
"Hear that, Richard? Time to suit up." Bruce walked to his Batman suit and began to get ready.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((It now approaches midnight.))

Gordon

Commissioner Gordon waited for Batman and Robin to show, and started to worry that they might not be able to help them.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" OK Bruce. " Richard got into his Robin suit and looked at Batman, " Should we take the Batmobile? Or should we just run to the station? "

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Bruce hopped into the Batmobile. "Get in here, boy." Bruce's voiced changed to a lower, raspier voice.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
(hehehehehehehehehe...... too many friends do that. I can't disappoint them, now can I? I will NOT do the "I'm Batman" crap, though)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
3ql5uj.jpg
The Joker hears his carnival alarm clock go off, and he puts it on Snooze

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((It's now about 1:00 AM))

Gordon

Gordon is looking down on the street, and sees the Batmobile approaching. "Thank God," he said. "It's Batman!"

Storm

the joker gets up, and gets in the shower. Harley tries to join him, but she gets pushed out
let me have 30 minutes to myself, honey

Storm

Joker dries himself off with a towel, and gets dressed. he goes for a casual look

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Gordon

"Batman and Robin! Thank goodness." Gordon said. "There was an attempted robbery at Gotham National, as I'm sure you already know. The thug left a piece of paper with this riddle on it," he said as he handed Batman the piece of paper with the riddle on it. "Obviously, this is the work of the Riddler. But what is he up to?" Gordon asked.

Storm

The Joker puts on some beige make-up, and heads for the Gotham Super market
" I'll be back, Harley"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I have to know more... where he's hiding... to know for sure... He's wrapped up in too much mystery." he smiles wryly "I'll look into it, though"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom