• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gotham City Roleplay

Keeseman

Smash is Life
The Riddler sat at a desk, pouring over a complex Sudoku book, and solving it with ease. He looked up as Joe entered the lair from the cave entrance, and got up from his puzzles.
"So, Joe, how was it?" he asked his henchman, even though he knew all about the scene from the news.
"Everythin' went smoothly, boss. I placed the riddle, and din't even leave a trace o' my bein' there."
"Good, good," the Riddler said, rubbing his hands together. "And were you followed at all?" he asked, interrogating Joe.
"No, boss," he responded firmly. "I thought a guy might'a been followin' me, but I lost 'im. Ain't a way he could'a followed me here."
"Excellent," he said, and then began to chuckle. "Batman will soon have his hands on my riddle, and then will try and stop me again. Oh, yes, he will try, but this time, he will fail to surpass my genius! Ahahahahaha!"

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza got up from her spot on the roof and went to a shaded area, still on the roof. She put her jacket down and laid there, "Deep in the meadow, under the willow..." she began to sing a lullaby her mother sang to her just before she got herself killed. "Why does all the bad things come running towards me. I haven't done a bad thing since..." she started to cry.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Richard was lying in the Batcave, he overheard Alfred's call with Bruce, " A robbery? Hmm, I'm guessing Bruce will be here soon, I better get ready. "

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Bruce walks into his home. "Albert! You hear anything else about that robbery?" "No sir, but there was a riddle left behind" The old butler said. "A riddle... The Riddler's behind this... I guess I'll be seeing the symbol in the sky tonight."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
(Im going of what I know, which ISN'T Dark knight rises. I've seen all the old ones. All except DKR)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
(If you were being sarcastic... YOU CANT CONVEY VERBAL IRONY OVER ELECTRONIC DEVICES!!!! thanks for making me look stupid, Storm. Now go die in a hole)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(anyway)

Elliot watched as the girl climbed the pole and onto the roof with ease. He was interested about her, but he left anyway. He wandered around before scaling up a building and sitting down. He sat near the middle, and he was laying down when he suddenly had an idea. He quickly ran over rooftops until he was where he was when he heard the gunshot. He scaled down and tried to figure out where it came from. The sun was setting but he liked darkness better anyway. He kept wandering and followed the sound of sirens until he found the bank that was robbed. He saw the lights and police, but that didn't stop him from scaling it from the back. He found an unlocked window pulled himself in, then scanning the surroundings. He sneaked toward where he saw a piece of paper, and without being seen, read it. "What can you gamble away and never win back?" Elliot thought. After that, he thought of two things; "Your life" and "The Riddler!" He exited as light-footed as ever, and when he got out, it was extremely dark. He blended well with the shadows, finding his way to a building where he would be in relative peace.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus snuck through the shadows, the blue lenses on his gas mask glowing faintly. He had a single knife in his hand while he surveyed his surroundings. "I should probably get to the roof," he thought, looking up. Cyrus spied a fire escape nearby and with running start jumped and caught the end of it, scaling it as he did so. In no time, Cyrus was on the roof. "Now, let's get a look around shall we?" he muttered.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((The Time: 10 PM. Night will always be at least 2 days long IRL. For the sake of this RP, I will be controlling Commisioner Gordon))

Gordon

Gotham City Police Commisioner Gordon climed up onto the roof of the GCPD headquarters. He approached the Batsignal light and pulled the switch to turn it on.
As it warmed up, he started wondering about the riddle on the piece of paper he had in his hand. Batman and Robin will figure this out, when they get here...
But what could that blasted Riddler be up to now? he asked himself. This has to be his handiwork. What is his plan? The Dynamic Duo will figure it out- I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Richard looks at Bruce, " The Riddler? So I'm guessing we'll be going after him. Being Riddler , there's probably going to be a few riddles we need to solve. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom