• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Got the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, I have the full working Spirit Tracks!!!! I am Posting this to tell you some stuff about ST. If you have any questions, Like These, I would be happy to answer them.

What's different from PH?
The Tears of Light?

Wow, lucky you! Did your local stores start selling early or what?! My local video game store still few days ago had december 4th release date on their website, but now they changet it to official december 11th. Lucky you. Just remember SPOILER tags (I mean other threads) now that you know whats going on in the game. :) I wan't to wait until I can discover everything myself.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Ohhhh, You lucky bastard! You got it so early! And I've got to wait for Christmas man! CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! But if time goes by at the same pace as it's been going recently for me I'll be wearing my Link hat, opening presents, and playing in no time!

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
MIght as well ask since everyones dying to know anyway....

Diffuculty?

It is really easy: I have finishined the game. However, The game is really wonderful! The third visit to the Tower of spirits is diffucult. By the way,the tower of spirits is NOTHING like the temple of the ocean king! You don't have to repeat the different floors!!

It is really easy: I have finishined the game. However, The game is really wonderful! The third visit to the Tower of spirits is diffucult. By the way,the tower of spirits is NOTHING like the temple of the ocean king! You don't have to repeat the different floors!!
That's great to hear! 1up.com also mentions that Tower of Spirits has most interesting puzzles in the game.

D:You completed it already? That just really put me off buying the game. What's the point of a good game if it doesn't last long? Although I suppose you could pin it down to playing it loads. It seems like none of the Zelda games have the long lasting-ness of Console Zelda games. Although these puzzles sound interesting.

S

spirittracks

u are lucky I have to wait till christmas $h!t I'm gonna open the present run to get my DS lite and start playing:):):):):)
have beaten A Link To The Past,Phantom Hourglass, Minish Cap,and the origenal Legend Of Zelda

There's more sidequests in the game than PH. I just did the tower of spirits the third time, it was pretty hard.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hmm...how did you receive the game so early? It isn't released officially until the 7th in the US and 11th in Europe.
Did the store sell it early?

Spirit Tracks is.....okay. It's not a really long game, but there are so many sidequests to do that take such a long time, it takes a long time to accomplish. It's a fun game though, and there is a lot of difficulty in different places of the game. And, it improves on everything that PH had wrong, so it's all good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom