• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gossip Stones in Skyward Sword?

Should Gossip Stones Reappear in SwS.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Care

• Total voters

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Do you think Gossip Stones should reappear in SwS.

For those of you don't know what Gossip Stones are you probably haven't played OoT or MM.

If you have played OoT or MM and still don't know they are the grey stones with the eye on them.

Last edited:
They do add some back story of the characters, so why wouldn't there be gossip stones? Besides if skyward sword is before OoT wouldn't there be some sort of story of where the gossip stones came from?

Eh, if they're in whatever. I don't really care much for them. They're a good source for information for your first time playing, otherwise, they're just annoying everytime I see one.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Agreed but I was thinking that more of the Gossip Stones would have actual useful info. and not just rumors, I still want some of them to have rumors on them but with good info.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The things that have the eyes and give you the time? They were in Spirit Tracks too. I don't really care if they're in Skyward Sword; they didn't do anything, really, except look funny and jiggle when you stabbed them, so I don't mind.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
It would seem appropriate, at least to me anyway. If this is in the past their might be less or more gossip stones to be found, but I would almost certainly expect them to be there in some form or another. Perhaps the Gossip Stones will be more like the Pirate's Charm from WW...

"That stone is an enhanced version of the Gossip Stones long spoken of in the legends of the Hyrulian Royal Family. I am the one who made it." - Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule

There are many possibilities and that's why I think it's more likely than not. Plus there were those eye doors in the demo, for some reason they kind of reminded me of gossip stones... maybe it's just the one eye thing, and maybe the door has no connection at all with gossip stones. Just a few guesses, i guess =)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It would seem appropriate, at least to me anyway. If this is in the past their might be less or more gossip stones to be found, but I would almost certainly expect them to be there in some form or another. Perhaps the Gossip Stones will be more like the Pirate's Charm from WW...

"That stone is an enhanced version of the Gossip Stones long spoken of in the legends of the Hyrulian Royal Family. I am the one who made it." - Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule

There are many possibilities and that's why I think it's more likely than not. Plus there were those eye doors in the demo, for some reason they kind of reminded me of gossip stones... maybe it's just the one eye thing, and maybe the door has no connection at all with gossip stones. Just a few guesses, i guess =)
It would be interesting if Gossip Stones were more like the Pirate's Charm but I would prefer the original since the Pirate's Charm was made from a Gossip Stone.

Agreed but I was thinking that more of the Gossip Stones would have actual useful info. and not just rumors, I still want some of them to have rumors on them but with good info.

They say it is "rumours" But it was actual information.

After thinking about it, yeah, they should come back. Maybe it will actually be more useful than in Ocarina of Time. (Because in Ocarina of Time, it was all just stuff that you already knew)

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I really don't care if they appear or not. I liked the little rumors that they provide because they give some insight to a bunch of different characters, but they never added anything to the game. Maybe if they gave hints or were used for a sidequest, they could be useful.

Since its the prequel of Ocarina of Time the Shiekah and the Gossip Stone might appear in the game. It should appear both Shiekah and the Gossip Stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom