• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gorons Vs. Zoras.

G or Z?

• Zoras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
A_LINK_IN_TIME and I got into an argument about who's better: Gorons or Zoras? My vote is instantly placed on Zoras. Vote for Zoras! Do it!!!!!

Anubis

The most inactive active
I like them both, but if I have to choose I'd probably choose Zora's.
Always was a fan of them, ever since Ocarina of Time. Though, I prefer the Gorons in Twilight Princess.
You should add which kind of Zora and Goron. (As, OoT-Goron/Zora, WW-Goron/Zora, TP-Goron/Zora) As you may prefer the opposite one in another game.

Though, I'll stick to Zora's for Ocarina of Time's sake. ;p

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I've always loved the Zoras more. Since playing Majora's Mask in my childhood years one of my favorite activities was swimming in Great Bay, and a flood of those memories overcame me when seeing Link underwater in Skyward Sword. Plus Zoras (at least Termina ones) can cast up an electric barrier to defend themselves.

On the other hand, if Gorons go into the water...they sink like a rock.

bunny

birb overlord
Honestly, I like them both. The Zoras have awesome swimming abilities, but the Gorons are just... so epic. Especially the one from Skyward Sword. I don't know his name, but I freaking love his little happy dance. :)

A

ALinkToTheTea

Gorons, Easy answer, they are like 9 ft tall, and eat rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom