• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Gorons and the Moon

AnimeBassoon

A Composer Brother
O.k. i have only one thing that i dislike about the game Majora's Mask. I hated the part on the moon where you had to be in goron form and roll around preforming 90 degree turns. Then you fall and have to restart the whole proses over again. Uggggggh! So, how many people find this part just as annoying? Are there any people that like this part that can explain why? Should there have been a task a bit easier to do? What do you think? :goron:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
It can be a pain, but it's really just a matter of rolling in the dead center of the path and not swaying in either direction no matter what, even when you ricochet. Being in the dead center causes you to do the ricochets at a perfect 90 degree angle, so you stay true to the narrow paths and won't fall off.

I used to yell obscenities at the screen when I couldn't pass this part, because I wanted the Fierce Deity mask so bad and stuff, so I gave in and got my brother to do it for me. I eventually got it down pat, though, and completed it myself.

Insanity76 is right. You just have to stay in dead center of the pathways; that alone should set you up for success; everything else falls into place.

It was annoying for me the first two times I went through it, but then I found out you could just run into the chests to make you turn.

So once I figured that out, the rest was easy.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You do know you don't have to do this part, right? It's just to get a Piece of Heart and part of getting the Fierce Deity's Mask.

Yeah unless I'm going for all 24 masks, when I get on/in the moon I just bypass the mini dungeons and go right for the Majora kid. By that point I usually want to cut to the chase and fight Majora who's one of my favorite Zelda bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom