• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goron Anatomy; Gorons Have Skin!?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Well, I was never sure of what they had, but I knew they weren't rocks, but they ate rocks instead. IT is cool to learn stuff like this though.

The word 'skin' may just refer the goron's outer membrane. Maybe on a goron, the outer membrane is made of a different kind of rock than their interior, kinda like the different layers in the earth's crust. I think that this goron is just refering to their outer crust or 'skin'.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I think the problem is that when dealing with the word skin, everyone's first thought is the fleshy part of a human. There are many different types of skin in the world, not just the soft skin of humans. For instance, this is an example I've used earlier but was ignored, rhinos have a nearly rock hard skin. My guess is that this is similar skin that Gorons would have.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
The word 'skin' may just refer the goron's outer membrane. Maybe on a goron, the outer membrane is made of a different kind of rock than their interior, kinda like the different layers in the earth's crust. I think that this goron is just refering to their outer crust or 'skin'.
I always thought that their insides were made of magma, or something of the sort, which would make it easy to eat rocks.

Steve

5/19/13
I always thought that their insides were made of magma, or something of the sort, which would make it easy to eat rocks.

Possibly their stomach acid is more extreme than a human's, but I'm not exactly sure how their body could produce magma.

Anyway, as for the skin, it must be made out of thin and stretchy material in order for the limbs and muscles to move properly. If they were just rocks, they couldn't move their arms, legs, necks, or anything. As people have said, their skin is probably made out of a rock like substance, yet thin enough to be bendable. I like Zemen's comparison to rhinoceros skin, and he's dead on with that, since their skin is very similar to what a Goron's would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom