• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goron Anatomy; Gorons Have Skin!?

You're all assuming those are rocks on their backs. They look like rocks, but they could be spikes or a sort of exoskeleton.

Or simply really hard skin, more so than the rest of their body.

skin? Blah. I tohught they might have skin, but I doubted it- I mean, all the jagged things they might roll onto while rolling abot, I assumed they were made of rock so they didn't get hurt easily. Goron skin must be very dense and thick, then, to be so durable and solid.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
skin? Blah. I tohught they might have skin, but I doubted it- I mean, all the jagged things they might roll onto while rolling abot, I assumed they were made of rock so they didn't get hurt easily. Goron skin must be very dense and thick, then, to be so durable and solid.

why would that be so impossible?

Rhinos have skin. there skin is nearly as strong as rocks.

why cant Gorons have rock hard skin if a real life animal can?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i dont think the creators had this in mind when making the Gorons....

people always take the tiniest things way too far/literal.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic

I think they did, it's not really a hard concept to grasp. They could be made of rocks and the creators have yet to disprove that or than the fact that their skin is real smooth.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
no, i really dont think they gave a damn whether or not the fans thought the Goron had a skin and i bet they didnt give a damn whether or not it made sense.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
have you yet to prove that they are made of rock?

why would a creature made out of rocks eat rocks? wouldnt that be like eating a family member?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
have you yet to prove that they are made of rock?

why would a creature made out of rocks eat rocks? wouldnt that be like eating a family member?

Wouldn't Zora's eating fish be the same thing.
Gorons are rocks that have magma in their bodies because I have seen them with steam out of their very bodies.

I never thought that they were made of Rocks, I always thought that the skin was a rock like substance. If they were made of rocks I suppose that they would not be able to move anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom