• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Google Play.

Is google play a waste?

• YES! A TOTAL WASTE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kind of a waste.

• I'm not sure.

• I guess it isn't.

• HOW IS IS A WASTE! IT IS NOT!

• I would prefer not to answer this question.

• Total voters

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
Hello! This goes out to every Android smartphone user out there. I want to know,"Is switching to Google PLay from the Android Market a waste?" Please post your thoughts and vote on the poll.

I don't think it's a waste. It's not just a new name for the Android Market. They combined their Books, Market, and Music into one service/app called Google Play. So I think it makes sense. It's not just for Android users, it's now available for anyone with a Google/Gmail account.

its kinda a waste really. Google play doesn't have the same games as android market did. I lost a few games I had in my backup with my google account that I couldn't re download because it wasn't in the google play.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So don't reply to the OP then! :facepalm:
Don't say these things ALIT. You know pretty well what to do instead of saying this in a reply ;)

It depends on what you want. If you like to check out the Market it can be very helpful. This is an application where you can check out things and maybe you can find what you seek more easier. I personally don't use these things because I'm not fond of using my phone to buy and download stuff from the internet

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I honestly can't find a difference between the android market and the updated google play store. To me it looks like they just updated the UI and gave it a new name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom