• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goofy Teenage Moments

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So recently I've been having goofy teenage moments. Goodness, I could go on and on about the similarities between them and mood swings! I mean seriously, I was eating something earlier and enjoying the food to an extent and then I dropped my phone in what I was eating! After staring at it for a second thinking 'Did this REALLY just happen?' I cursed at it a little bit and wiped it off. Thank goodness there isn't such thing as noodle damage to a phone or else there would be some serious damage done!

Next on the list of comparisons I was texting my very close guy friend and I was like(in a kinda sad way of thinking this) 'this kid is tired, he's had a long day and he just wants to sleep.' So I told him "I'll let you try to sleep if you want me to" and he was like "Nooo i love you too much!" I smiled so big (and quite frankly, cheesy) that my eyes started watering at the corners.

And for another moment to top this off, I was quite hungry a few days ago and my friend and I had gotten candy bars at an elevator (for you city-goers, its for grains like corn and wheat). We were walking outside to get in her car and drive over to her cousins old house. I was getting ready to dig into my lovely Butterfinger when I stepped on something (I was so focused on the candy bar I didn't see this coming). Turns out I had stepped on a dead mouse. Hunger went to zip and I felt like I was going to puke. I didn't (thank God), but we both freaked out and her mom got a good laugh at us dancing around on her deck trying to figure out what I had just stepped on.

SOOOOOOOOO.......... what goofy teenage moments have gotten the best of you? Are they as 'interesting' as mine or even more interesting? Leave a reply and let me know!! :D

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I haven't had any yet, though I'm sure I will very soon, once I start eighth grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom