• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Good Things Don't Last Forever

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
I just checked in on a forum like this one that I used to be active in. After the 2 months I've been gone, everyone else I knew has left, as well. I decided not to go back on, since it's not really appealing without them. Do any of y'all have an experience like this? It's very eye-opening to the temporal nature of this world...

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
So do you just want me to lay out my life story and autobiography here or is a simple "yes" good enough?
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I just checked in on a forum like this one that I used to be active in. After the 2 months I've been gone, everyone else I knew has left, as well. I decided not to go back on, since it's not really appealing without them. Do any of y'all have an experience like this? It's very eye-opening to the temporal nature of this world...
This is the only forums I use apart from Reddit. Even here has declined a lot from the old days, there is less drama to be sure but many good members from the old days don't come here now, and there used to be loads of new members coming to talk about the franchise and heavy activity in the threads and shoutbox yet it seems there are hardly any newcomers now.

With the release of ToTK just around the corner it is clear that it will never be like that again around these forums.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
This is the only forums I use apart from Reddit. Even here has declined a lot from the old days, there is less drama to be sure but many good members from the old days don't come here now, and there used to be loads of new members coming to talk about the franchise and heavy activity in the threads and shoutbox.

With the release of ToTK just around the corner it is clear that it will never be like that again around these forums.
boo??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom