• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Good Stratagy RPG or RPG Games

Caeda

Keyblade Master
So I need some help, Zelda Dungeon.

I am a huge Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts fan. I want to know any games that are like those two series that I would enjoy. I am going to get Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded soon, but I want other games to play after that.

For stratagy games, they need to be turn-based and RPGs can be either.

jugglaj91

I am me....
It would help to know what systems you are looking for here. Obviously you have a DS as the RE:Coded gave that away. I don't know too many for the DS but I did enjoy FF Tactics A2 for DS. It is a turn based system but more mission driven than exploring. Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey for 360 are also good choices. Lots of exploring and again, turn based battles.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Mm for RPG strategy I think you should check out Final Fantasy Tactics on the Game Boy Advance, it's a pretty good game
For RPG try Baten Kaitos for the GameCube, it's a really hard to get game, but really worth it

MrLuigi

Theorist
Lords of the Realm 2 (1996, PC) is a good one.

I would recommend Paper Mario if you have a craving for it.

pacpix

AWESOME
Any of the dragon warrior/quest games are great. The IX for ds even has online multiplayer. I suggest starting on the newer ones for DS and if you enjoy them work your way on down to the NES titles. I recently finished the first one and loved it. Best RPG series ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom