• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Good Game or Not

Spirit Tracks a Good Game

• Good Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not a Good Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well after I defeated Spirit Tracks I wonder any other Person who had Spirit Tracks would Love it and Also love the ending of it

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I haven't beaten Spirit Tracks yet, but I definitely like the storyline of the game so far. I'm about to enter the Sand Temple, so I've seen most of it by now, I think.

Some parts of it are very frustrating, but overall, the difficulty curve is more reasonable in ST than it was in PH. I actually enjoyed the Tower of Spirits at times, because it required you to use all your items and Zelda's phantom abilities in order to solve puzzles. Also, it had no timer, didn't require you to repeat floors after you'd gotten the map, and saved whether you used a key or not.

I also like hauling passengers and cargo in trains, except when I have to cross the Ocean Realm and face those pirate ships... they're a little overpowered in ST due to the limited maneuvering capabilities of the train relative to the ship in PH.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I haven't played ST, but it's out of the question. It is a great game. Very, very excellent. It's Zelda. In terms of Zelda games, though, I'll have to see about that.

It's pretty good. It was really fun the first time through, and I'm sure it'll be fun again in a couple years if I don't touch it. I wish the warping was improved by a TON. That's the only real problem I have with the game. The train travel is more tedious than Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass sailing.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Spirit Tracks is a great game. Totally worthy of the title "Zelda." The storyline and gameplay are both excellent. And I have yet to hear anyone say they didn't totally love having Zelda by their side throughout the encounter.

I believe my personal favorite is being an engineer. I felt like I had so much power and so much skill. Especially considering Link is the only engineer with a train after the tracks disappear. I just loved transporting people. Especially when I got attacked while I was transporting. If you can follow all the rules without losing a single heart, it makes you feel so good about yourself.

Other than that, the puzzles were excellent and new, which is a surprise after TP when we saw so many repeats from previous games. The rabbit hunting was fun, yet EXTREMELY frustrating. The relationship between Link and Zelda is pretty awesome. Getting closer and closer to each other as the game goes on. And OH MY GOODNESS the spirit flute was fun. The songs on there are so much fun to play AND they all sound extremely good, especially the duet with Zelda. I like to just listen to those songs back to back. A lot of times I re fight Maledus just to hear that song. Speaking of the Maledus, I LOVE how Zelda and Link united to defeat him. Controlling both at the same time, and then Zelda coming in to help with the final push...

Man, when I start to talk about Zelda games, I easily go off on a tangent. There's definitely more to say but to answer the question; yes it is a good game.

Last edited:
I loved Spirit Tracks. It was an enormous improvement over Phantom Hourglass. I loved riding and navigating the train, and the dungeons and puzzles were well planned and thought-out.

B

Brother Darunia

The storyline is weird but for some reason, I think it connects the Toon timeline with the Original Timeline and that makes me happy. Vey enjoyable, but the final boss Mallhadus was a copy of Ganon in Ocarina of Time, even the place where you battle him.

Maybe because of the creation of a new Hyrule. Spirit Tracks is before the very first The Legend of Zelda. I can accept objections that makes sense.

Maybe because of the creation of a new Hyrule. Spirit Tracks is before the very first The Legend of Zelda. I can accept objections that makes sense.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Being the first Zelda game I ever played, I was feeling pretty open and welcoming. Before I played it, I was oblivious to the fact that The Legend Of Zelda existed. After being reccomended by a friend, I tried it.
I absolutely LOVED Spirit Tracks. I loved every minute of it. I seriously couldn't get enough of it.
The puzzles, the train, the numerous stations and the sidequests leading to the stations, it was all incredible and it compelled me to become a huge fan of the series.

So, what can I say? I voted Good Game, and I meant it. :)

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Spirit Tracks is an excellant game. I really enjoyed the Temple's and music. Link and Zelda are a fantasic team up that really showed in The Tower of Spirits. Which was a big improvement on The Temple of The Ocean King in Phantom Hourglass.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I don't think I will ever be loved by anyone as much as Zelda loved Link in that game.lol
It was fantastic. The characters really touched me in places.... Like my heart.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I personally loved spirit Tracks it was probably my favorite D.S. Zelda. I loved the music but the plot...stopped...right when it was getting good...I really liked the train although it took too long. And I didn't like how the game dimmed down (even more) the adventuring aspect. But besides the flaws I really liked Spirit Tracks.

D

DungeonDarknut

I Love ST 100% Completed but then again I love all hand-held Zelda games ST is my 2nd favourite Zelda game my favourite being Oot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom