• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gommess. That is All.

T

thewhyguy1000

AGH! I'm having trouble with this idiot from Majora's Mask, and even the guide isn't helping. I have ten hearts, and a regular magic bar. (I'm trying to go without Great Fairy upgrades.) Can YOU help?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
YOu're not saying if you're having trouble with the tactics or with him being to strong and killing you, but ill give you advice on both: Use the guide to find some Pieces of Heart to increase your hearts, buy potions and capture fairies in bottles.
For the tactics do this: Shoot him with the light arrows to make the bad bats go away from him, then he will try to hit you, so avoid his hits by jumping to the side or using your shield, then hit him with your sword.
If you run low on magic power there are some pots in the room to break, but you can also kill bad bats to make them drop some.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
Agghh I am stuck there too... If I find something out u will know.

YOu're not saying if you're having trouble with the tactics or with him being to strong and killing you, but ill give you advice on both: Use the guide to find some Pieces of Heart to increase your hearts, buy potions and capture fairies in bottles.
For the tactics do this: Shoot him with the light arrows to make the bad bats go away from him, then he will try to hit you, so avoid his hits by jumping to the side or using your shield, then hit him with your sword.
If you run low on magic power there are some pots in the room to break, but you can also kill bad bats to make them drop some.

This is probably the best strategy. Also make sure you fight defensively. Don't let those blades anywhere near you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom