• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden Seven SU

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
No dragons? Really? Some damsels were rescued from said evil wizards, and others were rescued from groups of bandits, ogres, goblins, trolls, and other miscellaneous groups of monsters.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
So I have band camp all this week, then school starts up soon. But I'll start this this weekend.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Assuming this is still open. I'd like to join.

Name: Bridget
Goddess: Ceranli
Appearance: Tall and slender in build. She has pure white hair left out, reaching her shoulders. Bright, Arctic Blue eyes.
She wears a pure white robe, with a hood attached and no markings whatsoever. But it glows gold when powers are in use.
Backstory: Bridget's magical abilities where discovered at an early age, when she made her house disappear from sight. She was sent to a school where she could hone her skills. She has showed great ability in Light Magic, but little else. She has been seen evidence of the world's decline. And is planning escape so she can do something, anything, about it.
Other: Has a marble staff/rod that's about the length of her arm.
Can refract light to make her and a few others invisible.
Can raise corpses for as long as she can keep the spell going, but only one at any given time.
Other basic healing. Wounds, illness, ect.

I hope that's OK

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
WHOOOPS!!! I'm a few days late :sweat: but we have room for three more. If no takers, I will take water. But I'll leave them open for a bit.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
WHOOOPS!!! I'm a few days late :sweat: but we have room for three more. If no takers, I will take water. But I'll leave them open for a bit.

I don't know if you saw my sign up but I signed up for nepti(water) no worries if you didn't see it but just wanted to inform you.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Leo Piger
Goddess: Ceranli
Appearance: Tall, around 6'4, slim build, messy silver hair that is usually tied back in a sloppy ponytail, lazy blue eyes, gives off the impression of being a good-for nothing. Usually wears a messed up royal blue shirt and white pants.
Backstory: Was the first son of a prominent noble family, however, he was disgraced because he took a nap instead of going to the wedding his parents arranged for him. He was cast out, and since then, he's lived out in nature, mostly taking naps in trees.
Other: His cooking is so unholy that it's been declared a major heresy by several religions, he plays the flute rather well.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Which goddesses are available? Like, which elements? I'd like to see if Bangs or Fang work for anything. Fang miiight be able to play Earth, but I'm not sure.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Which is why I didn't choose time. Can you imagine me with time powers? I actually created this character to tell Alric to chill out. Basically, he'd be just a lazy bum telling everyone to chill out. I was planning on his powers being healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom