• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden Seven SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
So this is a remake of the "Seven Elements" rp. I'm posting a new sign up for prevention of confusion for me.

Seven Elements SU
The land of Sylynar is in turmoil. It's been seven years since peace was restored by Viper Aldánya and her husband Mykæl. They are now king and queen, a just couple. But the goddesses have vanished. They are nowhere to be seen and the world is dying. The cause must be found.

Nepti- water (BK)
Favonia- sky (Woyo)
Magmeyah- Fire (DL)
Verdéytah- earth (Dr. H)
Anubya- death/darkness (Tatl)
Ceranli- life/light (Sirmat)
Serenyti- time

You will be an incarnation of said goddess. Can be male or female. Will be able to control said element.

Name:
Goddess:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Other:

Map of Sylynar
image.jpg

Non-incarnations welcome, and then goddess will be who they worship.

This is a high fantasy RP and has a lot based on the Inheritance Cycle.

Goddess: Magmeyah
Appearance: He has light brown hair and ice blue eyes. He's tall, strong, tan, and quite good looking. He wears brown or grey, usually, and green if he's going through woodlands.
Backstory: He's the firstborn son of a knight. He lived through Drynuin's, the former tyrant's, reign. For this reason he hates royals, because he's seen corruption happen and he despises the fact that it went to an Elf and a werewolf, because corruption could come so easily and history would repeat itself. He is good with the sword and inherited fire magic from his mother Floria.
Other: He's a pyromancer

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Name: Winifred 'Winnie' Cunningham
Goddess: Anubya
Appearance: Tall and thin, but curvy enough, pale-skinned, but with naturally red lips. Hair is crimson red, medium-length and held in a high ponytail, with short, wavy bangs. Eyes are a sharp, dangerous ice blue. Wears a black scoop-neck dress and a long, black cloak with a hood.
Backstory: Long story short, she was orphaned when she was just a little kid, with no home, little inheritence, and a friend's orphaned baby to take care of. She raised him as well as she could, begging and stealing to get by, but he died of disease just a few years ago. There was nothing she could do to save him, no matter how hard she tried. So she hardened her heart, shut herself off from the rest of the world, and became an assassin. The world took her little Mattie from her, she'd take something from them in return. She's actually rather good at it, using cunning tricks of every sort to take the life from her victims. She's just immersed herself in the job, not taking the time to think about anything else.
Other: She has a sort of shadow-magic spell, where she can duck into any shadow and hide in it, effectively disappearing for a time. But that's the only magic she's ever tried to learn, since she hasn't really found much use for other magic, or the time to learn it.

Only slightly edited from my last SU, but I'm not playing Luke this time.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Luke doesn't really fit into this well anyway. And you're good. I made a spell where one can blend I to and become a shadow and able to move as one. It's more complex than the one you have, but she can know it.

And Mattie.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Winifred? As in...female Dagger? Ha.

Name: Jean
Goddess: Verdeytah
Appearance: Jean is unusually tall and masculine in appearance. She is small chested and has long legs and arms. She has very mannish features such as a strong jaw and small cheekbones. Her dark brown hair is cut short and her skin is pale. Jean's eyes are a mud brown. And she doesn't wear dresses, but dresses more like a man than woman.
Backstory: She was born as the only child to a rich man. Her father tried to make her act as a lady, but she had preferred a sword in hand. Jean's father had tried to marry her off throughout her life, but there were no suitors. When she realized how unhappy and bored she was, Jean, at her father's disappointment, left home to become a knight.
Other: Hi...

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Alric DeLuc
Goddess: Favonia
Appearance: Tall, about 6'4 mixed Japanese-Chinese appearance, toned, but not buff, white hair, violet eyes, usually wears formfitting black leather armour with a soft black cloak.
Backstory: The only son of a relatively well to do family, Alric was raised in comfort. However, he felt the call of adventure, so at the age of 16, he left home. So far, he's had several great adventures, surviving some rather difficult situations. He prefers to use two sabers.
Other: Knows how to play the flute, as well as a bit of wind magic.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Randis D'Targiss
Goddess: Serenyti
Appearance: Randis dresses in a long purple robe stylized with a yellow jagged pattern which splits at the waist revealing dark brown pants. He has black hair which reaches neck length, and has two bangs pointing away from his forehead. Both his irises and pupils are purple in color, giving him an ominous look.
Backstory: (I'll add this later.)
Other: Nothing much... that is... unless you know who Randis D'Targiss is.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um..... Dr. Horrible.... Is there any specific reason on why you made your girl a man and not just make a man?

Everyone else is accepted, save dr. H. Sorry, I need answers.

And Woyo what great adventures could he have been on?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I wanted a mannish woman who was self conscious of her manliness. Many people don't really believe in her as a swordsman because she is female.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
His adventures include: Occaisional dragon slaying, damsel-rescuing, evil wizard defeating, and escaping marriage with aforementioned damsels. There are more, but that's all I could think of off the top of my head. No, he's not a womanizer, I hate guys like that, and I'm not going to play a character that I hate. The damsels were mostly coincidence. He only saved them on purpose when he was asked to.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Thee are no dragons and even if they were they'd be considered off-limits to slaying, damsels rescued from whom, and evil wizards I can buy.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Name: Jay Cress
Goddess: Nepti.
Appearance: Jay is considerably short for his age and can be mistaken to be younger then he is. He has thick blonde curly hair and blue eyes that matches The color of the sea. He is also pale skinned. He usually wears a grey cloak that conceals his face along with sandals on his feet.
Backstory: Jay grew up with his parents and was a only child but when a savage storm broke loose on his village his father was killed and his mother went missing. With no hope on finding his mother he decided to leave home and travel the world were he met new people and was able to learn magic and found out he could control water.
Other: He is a considerably good at swimming and cooking (idk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom