• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden Key Awards 2014 Results

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Huge kudos to all of the participants for making this another successful event. And congrats to all the winners! :yes:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Oh my gosh, I actually won something! Yeeee, thank you all! And congrats to all the other winners! HUGS FOR EVERYONE! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well I didn't expect to win one, but I did. ^^ Thank you to the staff and everyone else who made it happen with the GKAs, nominations, and votes. This award is also yours, and I share it with you. :yes:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Congratulations to everybody who won and thank you to everybody that nominated and voted for me. ^^

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I am so honored to be considered a masturbator master debater by my peers here on the site. :)

Also, Clank, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Kitsu had one of the best tech savvies of all time!

rs_560x415-130819182431-1024.KanyeWestTaylorSwift.8.19.13_copy.jpg

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
Thanks everybody who voted for me! :)

Did not even have a clue that this existed and was very surprised when I got 2 new PM's, From a moderator!!
I was scared at first but then I calmed down, took a deep breath, and read the messages. Very nice of you people that voted for me, am deeply honored to be the recipient of this reward (I have already posted it in my signature for some little bragging hehe). :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Congatulations to all the winners!

Though I didn't win anything myself, I would like to give a huge thank you to all who nominated and voted for me this year, I really do appreciate it!

Though I must say, I find it funny that the category I dropped out of was the one I would have otherwise won :P

I had a lot of fun participating in this event again, and I look forward to next year! :D

i agree that wolfy-san should've won most mysterious though

Ganondork

goo
Congratulations to all of the winners! I'll go ahead and say that it means the world to me that I won Best Writer. It's a category that I've wanted to win in since the awards began, but I always knew I was in the shadow of Shadsie and Garo. I was so happy to see that I won, and it's an award that lets me know that my writing doesn't go unappreciated. Thank you so much, everybody!

Mido

Version 1
While I admittedly did not decide to participate in voting this year, I do want to congratulate the winners as well. You all deserve it, you know! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom