• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden Bee - Who woulda thunk!?

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Who in the world was the first person to find the Golden Bee in the Ice Cave in ALTTP?

I would have never found that by myself : / I hate using guides....but I did....I did....

search

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Hahaha! Awesome. You remember me????? That's nuts. That's also amazing - I'm glad for that :J
Yes, I haven't posted in years. I'm going to try now to do so for a while again. I'd like to be consistent.
Yeah...I saw. Don't know how to fix it though.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I don't think I remember what you are talking about

Well, Sole Survivor, Legend has it that one may enter the cave on the east side of Lake Hylia and there, there you will find a Fairy Statue.
The next piece of advice is to run head long into it and see what happens

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, Sole Survivor, Legend has it that one may enter the cave on the east side of Lake Hylia and there, there you will find a Fairy Statue.
The next piece of advice is to run head long into it and see what happens
I don't recall that, but I am sure someone did it by accident and then shared it with the world. Just like the Chris Hallouhan room

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Actually I'd like to broaden this question a bit and ask, what was the most disappointing thing you looked at a guide for that you realize, if you were just a bit more patient, you would have figured out yourself? Keeping this to ALTTP, generally...

Mine would be, in Ganon's Tower, to push the block over in the room with the Chain Chomps. Once I looked at the guide (for the first time in that play through)...I was so angry at myself. I definitely could have figured it out if I just came back later. Agh...I look forward to the day when I can 100% alttp all on my own.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I try as hard as I possibly can to not use guides for Zelda games, but i think the final dungeon (The one with the cane being used constantly) kicked me into guide gear because I was too lazy to do trial and error, but I was totally doing the right thing except for one part.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I try as hard as I possibly can to not use guides for Zelda games, but i think the final dungeon (The one with the cane being used constantly) kicked me into guide gear because I was too lazy to do trial and error, but I was totally doing the right thing except for one part.

Yeahp haha! .... the floating tile right? Same. I went into guide mode there too. Once you slip up..it's easy to fall back into the guide. The Cane of Somaria is ba, they should have had us use it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom