• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden 7 RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Gosh, I'm sorry Woyo, but you have terrible timing.))

The girl completely ignored the proffered food, in favor of the increasingly suspicious firebender in front of her. "...One of what?" She asked through gritted teeth, hoping and praying to whatever would listen that it wasn't what she thought he would say...

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((That's sort of Alric's character. He sort of bumbles in at the most inopportune moments. Usually falling asleep or force feeding people when they don't accept his food. Hope this isn't considered GM-y.))

Seeing them ignore the food, Alric frowns. He sets it down beside them and goes back to the pot.

Last edited:

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Jay stands behind the three looking at whats going on at first he wanted to help the saw that they were getting in to a bit of a fight so he backed off. Jay noticing alric becoming a problem to them he got his attention by asking "hey I wouldn't mind some soup" which jay really wouldn't mind he was growing quite hungry.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Yeah, delete the GMing. And Moe, there's some rules and explanations in the Sticky part of the Roleplay Section. If oyu want something more personal, I'd be glad to explain it to you over VMs or PMs.))

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
(If you do want to be part of tis thoug you can fill out a sign up in the sign up thread of this game its not really hard and there are 2 spots remaining so that would be great if you joined :D )

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Join after you brush up on rules. There's 2 openings. Be great if you could join.))

"One of them. Find the other six, I think you're one." He says, voice full of awe.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Oh, no. No, nononono, no. She'd almost forgotten... "****." She murmured, before catching herself and adding "Not this again. If you're still hanging onto that, you must be insane. You don't even know what these 'six' are, let alone if they're real!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"It was Magmeyah who told me. Who else could it be? I control her element. And I know the voice of my goddess. She said to find the other six goddesses. Haven't you noticed that a blight has been spreading ever since a couple years ago?" He is getting more and more passionate as he speaks, and even his hands catch fire a little bit.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The girl tensed visibly at the mention of the blight. She'd known about it since its first victims, after all... But she responded to Felix's speech with nothing but scorn. "The goddesses aren't real." She spat, with utter, furious conviction. "Magic, and life, have nothing to do with lazy, magical women that do nothing but laugh at our pain. And even if they did exist, I am the furthest thing from one of them." And with that, she turned on her heel and started to walk away, her shadow flickering around the edges of her cloak.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Your shadow's moving, and shadow magic, plus such a speedy recovery is incredibly rare." He frowned when she mentioned the goddesses. "They care about us, but bad things happen because they let us have free will. They can't cure all pain."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
She stopped at Felix's words, but didn't turn around. "I'm good at shadow magic, that in no way makes me a goddess. And if they did care, even an atom, they wouldn't have-" She stopped there, like she had been about to tell some big secret and only barely reined herself in. "They wouldn't have let the world become the place it has."

She hardly even noticed her shadow flaring and fading to match her tone. It had been strongest just before she corrected her speech, and was now flickering dully around her ankles in a calm sort of anger.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Jay stood up "hey why are you leaving you got that message for a reason and if its true u need to stay with us" Jay walked towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom