• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden 7 RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Verdéytah is still open.))

Felix smiles as he finishes up the final touches of the torches. He's about to perform a show in the city of Famalinar, a larger city by the shores of Vankyar Lake. He lights the torches with a waves of his hand, and removes his tunic, showing a muscular torso. He spins the torch twice, then starts his act.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Alric DeLuc is wandering around the city of Famalinar. A little girl walks up to him. "Excuse me mister, could you please find Mittens?" He smiles at her. "Sure." His expression becomes pained. "Please don't call me mister, I'm not that old." He sets off to find the cat, passing a street performer doing an act that involves fire on the way.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((um..... Since when did I say adventurer guilds were a thing? This isn't fairy tail. Guilds like this dont exist))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Actually, they seem to be quite common in a lot of high fantasy novels that I've read. After all, not every adventurer stumbles upon hoardes of treasure, and they still need to feed themselves. However, if they don't exist, I'll just have to edit my post. I was trying to think of some reason for him to be in the city that would fit him, and an Adventurer Guild was the first thing that came to mind.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Is this a fantasy novel? No. And there are guilds, just not adventuring ones. There aren't many adventurers.))

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
(are we doing the all in the general are type thing ?... well im just gonna go with the flow ... get it cause of water and im nepti :3)

Jay was sitting on the shore of the lake with his feet in the water. He was dripping wet from his recent dip in the water he quickly stood up and dried himself using a bit of magic he learned when he left his home town. He slipped his shirt on and walked towards the city hearing the noise of a large crowd.

Last edited:

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
The city was alight with celebration. For what, Bridget had no idea. Did it really matter? The world was dying.
Probably.
Bridget could have been wrong about that. She doubted it.

It was time to make a move. Escape, and... well. One thing at a time...

((Let's get this party started!))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Alric comes across a cat. He checks it, and it is indeed Mittens. He picks up the struggling cat. "Right, now to find the little girl." He murmurs to himself as he starts walking again.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The "celebration" was simply a man, about 22 years of age, spinning and flipping a flaming torch, now a rod of pure flame, with amazing skill. The fire didn't seem to hurt him. Felix was adept in fire magic and had known it all his life. Fire was his only friend in this world. He tosses the Rob high into the air and it morphs into six flaming daggers, which he proceeds to juggle. Money rains into his little tin he used. This was his living, a menial entertainer.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Alric walks into an empty alley, so as not to be disturbed, and creates a Tracker with wind magic. "Find the owner of this cat." He instructs it. It sets off, with him trailing behind.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Jean shifts uncomfortably in her platemail armor as she walks through the city of Falaminar. She didn't really like the busy streets with crowds of people. But she was in need of stopping every once in a while. She noticed a small flame fly into the air and explode into smaller flames, followed by an uproar by the cheering crowd. The activity piqued Jean's interest, and she made her way down to watch the street performer.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He catches the knifes in one deft motion, and flips them high, over his shoulder, behind his back, between his legs... And how he holds them makes it seem like they will not only but, but are perfectly capable of cutting as well. He tosses all six and snap his wrist, the knives becoming a flaming whip which leaves a trail of sparks as he snaps it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom