• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Gold Skulltulas

Do I really need to collect all the Gold Skulltulas in the game? In reality, can I stop collecting after a getting a certain number of them?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Collecting Gold Skulltulas basically depend on what rewards you want, if you want to complete the game 100% or not, etc. The game doesn't really require you to collect a single one, actually.

G

Ganondorf6667

They are just the the extra heart pieces and other upgrades, you don't need to get any of them.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
10 gets you the Adult Wallet
20 gets you the Stone of Agony unless Nintendo took that out and put something else instead
30 gets you the Giant's Wallet
40 gets you Bombchus
50 gets you Heart Piece
100 gets you Huge Rupee

After you collect 50 Skulltellas it gets pointless because the reward for 100 is so stupid.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
10 gets you the Adult Wallet
20 gets you the Stone of Agony unless Nintendo took that out and put something else instead
30 gets you the Giant's Wallet
40 gets you Bombchus
50 gets you Heart Piece
100 gets you Huge Rupee

After you collect 50 Skulltellas it gets pointless because the reward for 100 is so stupid.
the Stone of Agony was replaced with the Shard of Agony... a tuning-fork looking thing that resonates a sound when near a secret... ^^

but yeah... HylianKnight is right... just getting 50 would suffice... the rest are pointless unless you want easy cash...

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Since this Thread is about Gold Skulltellas I'm curious if the Gold Skulltella Glithc is still in OoT 3D.

I always used that glitch to get 100 because using the Glitch you could keep getting the Huge Rupee an infinite # of times.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Since this Thread is about Gold Skulltellas I'm curious if the Gold Skulltella Glithc is still in OoT 3D.

I always used that glitch to get 100 because using the Glitch you could keep getting the Huge Rupee an infinite # of times.
the one you do at Hyrule Castle? i think it still is. i haven't checked.... but i will later and report back... ^^

Kylon

Deku scrub
There is no reason to collect all of the gold skulltulas besides the heart piece and if u r doing 100% on the game

amaterasu

Writer
the Stone of Agony was replaced with the Shard of Agony... a tuning-fork looking thing that resonates a sound when near a secret... ^^

Does anybody know where to get a Rumble Pack for my 64 or 64 Controller so i can actually USE my Stone of Agony? What does the Rumble Pack go on anyway? I think it goes on the controller.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Does anybody know where to get a Rumble Pack for my 64 or 64 Controller so i can actually USE my Stone of Agony? What does the Rumble Pack go on anyway? I think it goes on the controller.

The rumble pack goes on the controller, that open slot underneath at the front. I used to have one, but then it got faulty and stopped working, very annoying. Glad not having to rely on external equipment to use the stone/shard of aghony anymore...

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
Ya if you want to get all the heart pieces you need to collect fifty but after that its pretty pointless since your reward for getting 100 is a huge rupee worth 200 but you get the 100th at the time you go to Ganons castle and rupees are worthless at that point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom