• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goku's Avy Shop

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey its goku. I started my own avy shop today.... and if you havevay requests I can do that but its abyss only but ill take any requests so just come by and then tell me your request and then tell me your email and ill get your avy to you asap :)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I think it would be a good idea to show some of your work. Most people won't ask for a request if they don't know your work is good. Also, why do you need the email address from the requester?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I think it would be a good idea to show some of your work. Most people won't ask for a request if they don't know your work is good. Also, why do you need the email address from the requester?

Well I only need email cuz I use the paint thing but that's all and ill put some stuff up tomorrow cuz almost time for bed cuz of school

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Yes. I love BG's work. And I also like how u, FirevsIce made her siggy. It's very creative. Nice work. Anyway, BG makes great avy work. I want one!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Oh, I get it! You don't know that you can upload an image onto an image hosting site that gives you a link to use it. Here's what you do.

(This quote was originally posted by Zeruda. I do not claim it as my own.)
Zeruda said:
You can direct link to your file by providing a URL. This means you'll need to upload your image to an image host like Photobucket, Image Shack, or Imgur. Most of the time, you'll need to sign up for a free account, but Image Shack is an option if you don't want to do that. Do not direct link from websites like deviantART! Free image hosts are there for a reason! If you link to a picture from some place like deviantART or a personal website, you're stealing bandwidth, so do the right thing and use one of the free hosts!

Once you create an account and upload your image, you'll be given a URL, so you'll be able to go to your image.
Example: http://img09.imageshack.us/img70/blahblah.png
You take your URL and put it into the text field in your avatar settings. You can do the same thing in your signature settings, or you can put the URL of your image in the forum's image tags (without the spaces, of course):
Example: [ img ]http://img09.imageshack.us/img70/blahblah.png[ /img ]

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
oh! I see... thanks so much, been wantint to learn how to post suff from pain. ill post asap :)

well now.... forget about the email part.... i can just do it off here..... so yeah ill post shorty....

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
You should make some of your work, and then post it up en this here thread. I'm really interested in what you're making. Once you put some up, I'll analyze your work, and teach you how you can improve some of your avatars to look even better.

I'm really excited to see what you've been making!

Also, what program do you use for them? Is it paint? If it is, I'd recommend downloading and installing GIMP. Its a free, and really powerful, image editing software that's been compared to Photoshop. It only takes about an hour to learn the basics, and its well worth it.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
You should make some of your work, and then post it up en this here thread. I'm really interested in what you're making. Once you put some up, I'll analyze your work, and teach you how you can improve some of your avatars to look even better.

I'm really excited to see what you've been making!

Also, what program do you use for them? Is it paint? If it is, I'd recommend downloading and installing GIMP. Its a free, and really powerful, image editing software that's been compared to Photoshop. It only takes about an hour to learn the basics, and its well worth it.
Haha thanks HoM. Yeah I use paint, and upload my work here. Hard to ever get on the labtop. Many vireses get in it. So I have to use moms phone fora bit. But soon I'll get things up. Don't worry :)! And yes I made my avy :)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
attachment.php
alright here is some of my work! enjoy!
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom