• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Going on a holiday or trip in 2020?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
2020 is almost here and even though it's early some people plan their trips/holidays already. My fiance and me are going to Mallorca at the end of May and our honeymoon might be to Santa Maria in sept even though that one is not set in stone yet.
So...are you going anywhere or planning to go anywhere next year?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
By the end of this year I’m hoping to book my airplane tickets for Sapporo to visit the Sapporo Snow Festival for the fifth year in a row in early February. I’ve already booked accommodation and have a few friends from Tokyo I am planning to meet there.

I am also planning another trip to Japan with a few Aussie friends in November for a few weeks. So far for that trip we plan to be based mostly in Western Japan from Osaka, Hiroshima, and Kyushu but details are yet to be confirmed.

In addition I may visit Tokyo/Yokohama briefly during the Olympics (between those two trips) if I can get the money and tickets together and the timing works out.

Japan really can’t keep me away :P

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Tokyo 2020! Not during the Olympics because it will be extra busy then. Early Spring or Winter!

Will probably go on other smaller trips but they haven't been planned yet.

Ninja

Well well well
Baby going to be born in February, so we may not be able to go international, however we do want to travel somewhere.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm graduating college in June, so I'm definitely going on a trip somewhere after that. My girlfriend lives in Texas, so it'll be nice to go down and see her. I dont have exact plans set for when yet, but that is definitely something happening before 2020 is out.

Going to Poland this May with the family for the first time since 2007. This will be the first time I'll be traveling there as an adult so it'll be nice to see everyone again. Two of my cousins have visited us here in the States in recent years but everyone else I haven't spoken to in a while.

I kind of went on one. Kind of a trial run to see if I'd be comfortable with a new friend in a new place with new opportunities.

This is where I went.

2_14_2l.JPG

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
too poor for travelling unfortunately

maybe someday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom