• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Going for 100%

i've beat ganon, 4 dungeons, all memories/main quests, all shrines, 37/42 shrine quests, 29/76 side quests, 127 korok seeds.. still only at 31.79%

i think korok seeds are .08% each, which means 72% of the game is gathering those ha ha

outfit upgrades don't add to %

so i've just got quests & seeds left. what else adds to it?

since we can only max out at 27 hearts, i assume the last 3 will come with the DLC.. so 100% now may not be possible

who knows if i'll ever get NINE HUNDRED seeds... isn't that a bit much, Nintendo?

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
I have the guide book and it says that 100% is possible right now. The biggest thing are this:
120 Shrines
900 Korok Seeds
357 (i don't have the book on me right now so this number may be off a few) Pictures <-- This one is tough to remember to take pictures of EVERYTHING!
Fairy Fountains

And obviously the main quest stuff but you already have that. Again...don't have the book in front of me right now so there may be more to count as 100% but it does say it is possible so DLC is not needed.

I know what the reward is for all compendium and all seeds...

Compendium
Pictures of Impa as a youth

Seeds
Hestu will dance for you whenever you want. He prefers it if you're 'nekkid' (not wearing any armour). I am not joking.

357 (i don't have the book on me right now so this number may be off a few) Pictures <-- This one is tough to remember to take pictures of EVERYTHING!
You can buy pictures from Robbie for that, so I don't think it'll be too hard.

I think I remember reading that finding all of the special locations on the map counts towards the percentage as well (I may be wrong)... things like the fairy fountains that don't show up on the map until you've found them... although I think you'll probably get most of them by doing all of the shrine/side quests.

Yeah, map locations count - like Skyrim. I'm planning at the end just to go back and forth lengthwise along the map to make sure everything is discovered!

i've beat ganon, 4 dungeons, all memories/main quests, all shrines, 37/42 shrine quests, 29/76 side quests, 127 korok seeds.. still only at 31.79%

i think korok seeds are .08% each, which means 72% of the game is gathering those ha ha

outfit upgrades don't add to %

so i've just got quests & seeds left. what else adds to it?

since we can only max out at 27 hearts, i assume the last 3 will come with the DLC.. so 100% now may not be possible

who knows if i'll ever get NINE HUNDRED seeds... isn't that a bit much, Nintendo?

Where does it tell you your percentage? (Switch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom