• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Going back to young link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I already became adult link and went halfway through the temple of forest and i want to go back to young link to get a few things that i forgot. like the sun song a few heart pecies. I used to automaticly be a kid when i restarted the game but now i cant and sheik refuses to move out of the way to put the sword in.
How can i go back to young link.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
After you've completed Forest Temple, Shiek will learn you The prelude of Light, and give you permission to go back in time. So just take your time in the Forest Temple...

Caleb

Walkthrough Man
There are some parts in the Forest Temple that seem like you can't beat them yet (like a frozen eye switch that looks like you use Din's Fire on), but really, there's other ways to do it. Just refer to walkthroughs if you get too stuck and you'll be back to preadolescence in no time :)

After you've completed Forest Temple, Shiek will learn you The prelude of Light, and give you permission to go back in time. So just take your time in the Forest Temple...

Really? She will learn you? Always thought she teaches the song.

And to become young again, you just drop the Master Sword back into its pedastal.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Really? She will learn you? Always thought she teaches the song.

Avenged, seriously. I'm 15, and live in Sweden. I thought it was pretty obvious I can't english fluid. You still understand what I meant, and if you want to correct me, you can do it way nicer than that. Just please stop hate everyone that is 15 or younger.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I cant sheik is in the way

Sheik is meant to be there. Sheik will not move until you complete the Forest Temple. You say you're half-way through the Forest Temple, so just finish it. There is a walkthrough for the Forest Temple on this site, but it is text-only at the moment. After you complete the Temple, go back to the Temple of Time to return to Young Link. :)

Quit editing my posts! Mehplep, take a joke or two for once kid.

Yes, beat the Forest Temple first. When the time comes that you need to be young again, you'll know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom