• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Goht Child Dungeon Impossible

Hey everyone. Did you find this as annoying as i did. Im guessing my n64 controller's analog stick was not at its finest cuz i could never get in a straight line as a goron. I must have tried 100 times before i got it right.

MW7

Oh wow that doesn't sound like fun. It is hard in the first place, but dealing with a faulty analog stick would be next to impossible. Congratulations on succeeding though.

I did have some trouble with some of the jumps in the dungeon, but my controller was working fine so I didn't have as tough a time as you did. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Ya i found out you dont have to hold up at all once the spikes come out as your rolling. It made it alot easier

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
It took me about 400 tries to get that heart piece, but I still got it so it isn't impossible. I recommend not stopping to recharge your roll unless it is a straight line because you will just screw it up unless you are a god like Caleb

Hey everyone. Did you find this as annoying as i did. Im guessing my n64 controller's analog stick was not at its finest cuz i could never get in a straight line as a goron. I must have tried 100 times before i got it right.

Are you using an old N64 controller with a convertor on the Wii? If so, try switching to a Wavebird; the WB stick works much better.

I defeated Goht in a very different way like most people do.
I just stay were I am (at the foor) and keep shooting fire arrows at him untill he dies (boring but easy)

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
It's very annoying, but not impossible. It takes a lot of determination to get through it. This is also the dungeon where you can get the greatest fail ever: jump off a cliff holding a bomb, explode half way down, and land in lava.

I would always test myself by trying to get all the way from owl statue to the entrance of snowhead temple as a goron without stopping my roll once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom