• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Godzilla Is Actually Dodongo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello Zelda Dungeoners. So I just finished watching Godzilla VS. Mechagodzilla. I thought to myself, "what if Godzilla and Dodongo are one and the same?" I'm a huge fan of the Godzilla series. I've been a fan ever since 1954. Just joking. I'm not that old. I've actually been a fan since I was little. My cousin had a Godzilla figure and when I went to his house, we'd build a town out of LEGOs and have Godzilla destroy it. It was always the typical "It's a peaceful day in the city of LEGOburg. When all of a sudden! [ROAR] Oh no! It's Godzilla! He's returned to destroy the town that the citizens worked so hard to rebuild since his last attack!" So yeah, I've seen almost all of the film. But anyways, lets get to what you came here for: Godzilla and Dodongo.

First off, they're roughly the same size. Here we see Godzilla is almost as big as a this house. (can someone tell me what it's called, I can't remember the proper name. I know it's Po-something) And from Ocarina Of Time, if you look Dodongo, he's very large, and has some of the same colors as Godzilla.
1964godzilla2.jpg
4_KingDodongo1_Large.jpg

The 1998 Godzilla and Twilight Princess Dodongo have almost the same body structure. They both have that Spinosauros aegyptiacus look to them. Spinosaurus is anywhere from 40 to 60 feet in length. The 1998 Godzilla is about the same length. And yes, I'm a Dinosaur-nerd, I can thank Michael Crichton and Steven Spielberg
spinosaurus4.jpg
tumblr_lo6q2iPnWZ1qc1i9xo1_500.jpg
TP_-_Dodongo.png

Heck, Godzilla and Spino's poses are practically the same! Look, their left leg bend at the same degrees. They both have a dorsal fin. The arms are bend at the same degrees. The only mayor difference between the first two shots is that Godzilla's right leg is in a more "I could crush you right here and now!" position and Spino's is in a "I'm going to get you! You'd better run if you want to live!" Not to mention that all three have the same head structure.

They both have a scream that sound almost the same. Godzilla's is just a little higher that Dodongo's.

They both have sons. Look at the first and second picture. Here we have Dodongo from the Oracle games and Godzilla's son from Son Of Godzilla. Take a look at the lips. The part between their upper teeth and nose is almost the same.
Dimitri.png
minya.jpg

I have say that I hate the way the Godzilla's son looks. He looks almost as stupid as Barney.

And last but not least, both can shoot fire from their mouths.
4_KingDodongo2_Large.jpg
firebreath.jpg

Hey, Godzilla\Dodongo can you roast my marshmallow for me? Thanks. You want some too? Sure, help yourself.

So what do you guys think? Is Nintendo and Toho secretly working together on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom